Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

My blood pressure is SKY HIGH right now! W, where do we go from here? Are we doomed? Sure looks like it!
    "My ancestors gave their life for America, the least I can do is fight to preserve the rights they died for"

IT'S TIME TO CLEAN HOUSE IN WASHINGTON, YA'LL
    "My ancestors gave their life for America, the least I can do is fight to preserve the rights they died for"

I can't get through to either of Specter's phone numbers, line busy(good thing right now, I'm FURIOUS) and when I try to send an email, I get this message:

Server Error
    The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request.
    JRun closed connection.

I have never heard of an issue so important to the future and very existence of this country being rammed through so quickly, without proper debate, totally ignoring the wishes of nearly every "real" American. Whatever happened to the "WILL OF THE PEOPLE?"

This is an absolute railroad job! They have basically told every American to bend over, grab their ankles and take this huge Amnesty Scam up the you know what!
    [b][i][size=117]"Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.â€

Kennedy actually got the committee to approve Guest Worker WITH NO UPPER LIMITS to how many can come in!

Pinto Bean
    Keep the spirit of a child alive in your heart, and you can still spy the shadow of a unicorn when walking through the woods.

If it Passes I predict a HUGE silence from the average person. It's realy sad and dis-heartening that so many people realy don't care until it's to late or they begin to see the full impact in thier face...realy sad.
    It's true I am only one, but I am one. And the fact that I can't do everything will not prevent me from doing what I can do

Edward Everett Hale

Trust me Barth....no one right now wants to know what I am thinking about what I have watched today.

Pinto Bean
    Keep the spirit of a child alive in your heart, and you can still spy the shadow of a unicorn when walking through the woods.

Quote Originally Posted by rebellady1964
    I can't get through to either of Specter's phone numbers, line busy(good thing right now, I'm FURIOUS) and when I try to send an email, I get this message:

Server Error
    The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request.
    JRun closed connection.
    I did get through about 30 minutes ago & am till trying to calm down.
    I spoke to a young man who "claimed" to be informed on the Senator's
    views of the immigration debate.
    I can't not tell you every thing I said because I said too much, but here's
    the most important:
    1. Senator Specter and his "pro-illegal lovers" have stabbed the citizens of this country in the back.
    2. Their position was a slap in the face to those of us who entered the country legally.
    3. They were rewarding "law breakers" who were in our street claiming that "this is our land" "go back home to Europe" I told him that as a Spanish legal immigrant married to an European born american this was
    extremely offensive.
    4. I asked this young man regarding "the dream act" and he didn't know what I was talking about, to which I said "Yeah the same as the Senator, he didn't remember what it was but LET ME TELL YOU" what it is.
    5. As a long standing Republican, the party can go to hell come election time.
    6. The Republican Party is a traitor to its own people.

I
    "We have room for but one flag, the American flag" - Theodore Roosevelt

This day may be one of the saddest days in the history of the United States of America.

Not only will those already here get Amnesty, but so do those that follow in their footsteps!
    But keep in mind, this is just a committee. The whole shebang has to pass the entire senate and they could still say, "No Way" to Jose.

Let's keep nagging them.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Feinstein goes even further....offers to give all these illegals a 60 day grace period on top of everything else they are getting...the icing on the cake.

Sorry folks, but we need William to call a meeting here on the board, and we need to create an emergency action plan to do damage control and stop this train from leaving the station.

Pinto Bean

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast