Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

lc0130, I sense you were angry Good job telling that jerk how he turned his back on the people. He's gonna need a job at McDonald's.........soon
    "My ancestors gave their life for America, the least I can do is fight to preserve the rights they died for"

This is an absolute travesty!

As long as only the wealthy have a snowballs chance in hell of being elected to positions that decide the fate of America, she is doomed.

Oh...and Specter apparently doesn't give one fig about what Americans, living outside his state, think about his treason. Below is the reply I received almost immediately after using his website email address to voice my scathing opinion:

(Please do not reply to this email)

Thank you for taking the time to contact me.

I receive a large volume of E-mails, phone calls, faxes and letters every
    week from concerned citizens like yourself.
    Unfortunately, due to the high volume of mail, I can only respond if
    you're a resident of Pennsylvania. If you need to find out who your U.S.
    Senator is please go to www.senate.gov.

Grey...same message.

Grey:

Got the same message today...excuse me, but when serving on committee you serve MORE THAN JUST YOUR STATE! That should make them beholden to respond back to us in writing and answer our questions.

Pinto Bean...who made 117 calls into Washington today in the hearings...by this afternoon, a few folks said, "Oh, you again."

Pinto Bean
    Keep the spirit of a child alive in your heart, and you can still spy the shadow of a unicorn when walking through the woods.

Pinto Bean...who made 117 calls into Washington today in the hearings...by this afternoon, a few folks said, "Oh, you again."
    I hear you! For the last 2 months my phone bills have been more than double the norm..due to my HOPE that I would be heard. In hindsight, I wish I had never bothered and had instead donated this wasted money to ALIPAC or Numbers USA.|

It is VERY difficult to call people on the phone when you are so angry you want to scream. Today I called Cornyn's office and got through on the first try. I told her I wanted to know why Cornyn was even entertaining th notion of giving amnesty to twenty million illegals while the border is still wide open and another thousand probably walked in within the last 24 hours.! I don't remember half of what I said but I don't think I should be calling again without a canned script. I know I didn't cuss but I wasn't far from it.

I noticed that even the people who called C-Span during the Committee lunch break were so mad their voices were quavering as well and some sounded pretty ignorant, truth be told.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234