Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senator Kerry's Response to Me

Senator Kerry's Response to me, (below);

My sentiments first:

I will not stop calling!
    I will not stop faxing!
    I will not stop emailing! until YOU get it right!

Americans do not want this crap!
    I may only have one vote, but it's my vote and it's all I got!

March 29, 2006

Dear :

Thank you for contacting me to share your
    views on our nation's immigration policy and
    the upcoming debate on immigration reform. I
    appreciate hearing from you.

There are many facets of our current
    immigration system that are flawed and in
    need of reform. It is estimated that there
    are over 11 million undocumented workers in
    the United States. We need a system that
    will encourage these undocumented immigrants
    to come forward, register, and be counted.
    In addition, we need to provide a sufficient
    number of work visas to ensure that immigrant
    workers fill the needs of our workforce.
    Immigrants who work hard, pay taxes, and play
    by the rules should be allowed to participate
    in a multi-year process to earn legal
    residency.

At the same time, we must invest in the
    personnel, technology, and communications
    between agencies to protect our borders.
    Securing the border is a critical piece to
    solving the problem of illegal immigration in
    this country, and must be part of any
    comprehensive reform. However, it cannot be
    a solution in and of itself. That is why I
    support the Kennedy/McCain reform plan but
    oppose the Sensenbrenner Bill, H.R. 4437.

Thank you, again, for sharing your concerns
    with me. Please do not hesitate to contact
    me on this or any other issue of concern to
    you.

Sincerely,

John F. Kerry
    United States Senator

This should be NO SURPRISE...look who his wife is....talk about a family knee deep in benefitting from CHEAP illegal aliens working out in the fields.

Pinto Bean
    Keep the spirit of a child alive in your heart, and you can still spy the shadow of a unicorn when walking through the woods.

#($&$$)#$^()&#()&#$

OK, why don't we educate our OWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am sick to death of this bull shit about educating everybody else but OUR CHILDREN! This globalist crap is so obvious! It is both parties!

Sorry for the language William, but I call it like I see it.

Wake up people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE look into United Nations Agenda 21!!!
    This is where you will find the answer to why this government is doing what they are! Get it through your thick heads! THEY DO NOT CARE ABOUT US!
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

ohflyingone--Agenda 21--you are right on. You and I and others have known about this.

We are in the implementation phase of One World Government with the WTO running all the economies and the UN running all the populations.

Kerry is a Massachusetts Democrat and the Democrats have over the years supported immigration...whatever it was legal, illegal, whatever.

It was always the GOP that balanced that and now of course with the Traitor in the White House, there is no balance.

We are totally unrepresented; unprotected; and defenseless.

I really can't listen to them any more. I moot the TEE VEE until after their mugs are no longer on the screen and then hope a reporter has something I can bear to listen to.

I think we have to focus now on Dennis Hastert, Speaker of the House. He has the power to kill the immigration bills or make a deal in conference on a compromise bill and he stated today that he thought a compromise bill was possible.

This of course puts him on the Traitor List. His House voted strongly and by a wide margin for a bill without a Guest Worker Program, yet he states today that he thinks a compromise can be worked out.

We have to BLAST HIM with phone calls...in no uncertain terms....and let him know that anyone who votes for a Guest Worker Program or tries to negotiate a compromise on one will not return to DC as a representative of the American People. If he would like a job in Mexico, then he needs to translate his resume and start mass mailing it to employers there.

PINK SLIP TIME!!
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

It seems to me many senators are worried about "counting" illegals. why the hell should we care the number? is the senate suddenly a research firm? no they are a law making firm and need to get law breakers the hell out.

Quote Originally Posted by dragons5
    It seems to me many senators are worried about "counting" illegals. why the hell should we care the number? is the senate suddenly a research firm? no they are a law making firm and need to get law breakers the hell out.
    It's all Orwellian Newspeak, what they really mean is counting how many green cards they hand out to them. If they really wanted to know how many are here, their names and location, all they have to do is raid the Mexican Consulates (who we are now technically at war with) and read their Matricula Consular files.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We need to vote for only people who represent American Inter

American Interest. I have always voted for Democrats. I've been a Democrate since I can remember. I was told all Blacks vote Democrates this was feed to us as children. However, this issue has caused me to let that party go. I'm going with whoever is for stopping the INVASION OF MY COUNTRY. I don't care about either party. There should be a 4TH party. It should be called AMERICANUNITED....

Might I suggest we simply clean house. The only one I see in Washington that deserves a chance is Tancredo.

Think about it - if we could vote out everyone now in office, Tancredo would have seniority - heck, he would BE seniority.

Maybe he would do something then.

Get rid of the Senators - they are just playing us like a fiddle. If anyones falls for the recent rhetoric by Frist, etc., you really need to rethink this.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Did you notice that Kerry made no mention of the rule of law. All he was concerned with was giving amnesty to illegal aliens.

Tancredo is the ONLY one I would consider voting for. Thankfully, I don't live in Colorado, so I won't have to make that difficult decision. Otherwise, I'm voting them all out.
    REMEMBER IN NOVEMBER!

I think that the people of MA are going to have to clean their house. Kerry and Kennedy are, in my opinion two of the worst Senators in this debate. But, imagine how it could have been with Kerry's wife as our First Lady. Has anyone turned in the Hunt corp for hiring illegals?
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast