Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I don't care what party it is either! If someone runs that is forceful on this immigration mess....I'll go for him/her.

But outside of Tancredo, it looks like it might have to be handled in the streets!
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

Banned
    Let me remind you that there are 93? members of the Congressional Immigration Reform Caucus, we have a LOT of allies out there. I think despair over the current situation is a bit premature. Guest worker is NOT going to pass the House, IMHO.

Keep the pressure on the Senate, even if they approve it the vote will be CLOSE. Call your Congresscritter on a daily basis, if needed. Show up at one of your Senators offices next Monday at noon.

DON'T QUIT! Tom and Bay aren't quitting, neither can we!

Quote Originally Posted by dragons5
    It seems to me many senators are worried about "counting" illegals. why the hell should we care the number? is the senate suddenly a research firm? no they are a law making firm and need to get law breakers the hell out.
    The lefty Democrats care about numbers because if they can get those illegals as legal citizens, damn near all will vote Democratic.

Guest worker is NOT going to pass the House, IMHO.
    I guess it all just depends on which news source you heard today. I feel like a yo-yo, to be quite honest.

The fact remains that they have GOT to do something about closing that border. Not tomorrow--yesterday! Then they can sort it out when five million more can't waltz in while they argue.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ALL NEW! DRUG RESISTANT TUBERCULOSIS!
    BROUGHT TO YOU BY ILLEGAL ALIENS!

Not funny but true.
    Son moved to Myrtle Beach S.C. 2 yrs. ago and I joked it was little Tijuana.
    Then health care worker advised him many are carrying drug resistant TB and Hepatitis C.
    The worst part is that almost every restaurant has a slew of them working there. Just who you want preparing food.

Oh my God, they're going to kill us all before we stop this mess.

Well, time to stay home and eat baloney sandwhiches, eh?

But wait, they probably coughes on the baloney, too, didn't they?

Well, I guess it's time to grow a garden and start canning.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12