Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senator (Shamu) Kennedy

Just called the illegals AMERICANS TWICE! He is on cpsan2 now.
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

Yeah, go to
    www.kennedy.senate.gov

email this clown, I just did....I told him he was breaking our laws too, by allowing the ILLEGALS to break our laws.
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

Yeah, and did you hear him. He said this yesterday. We have already tried enforcement and it didn't work so we need to consider something else.
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

I turned it off, I never listen to the rederic spewed forth by that bloated ,stanky, fat murdering twelve sandwich eating pig. He is a disgrace, a traitor, a...I better stop now before I accidently say something else.
    It's true I am only one, but I am one. And the fact that I can't do everything will not prevent me from doing what I can do

Edward Everett Hale

Quote Originally Posted by Scubayons
    Yeah, and did you hear him. He said this yesterday. We have already tried enforcement and it didn't work so we need to consider something else.
    the people are considering something else -- a Congressional Replacement Program

Attorney General nominee Alberto Gonzales, a former Supreme Court Judge in the State of Texas, stated in testimony to Congress that these "illegal aliens" are "otherwise law-abiding people" and "... they're unlawful aliens but otherwise lawful citizens."

I love it when people say they are treated like "second class citizens" -- they're not CITIZENS at all
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?