Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by xanadu
    thanks Oliver

So does that mean that the ones who wrote it (a select few) are the only ones who really know and understand what the entire bill contains? That would explain a lot.
    Disillusioned, I hate to tell you this but most if not all of the bills are no longer written by those we elect. They are written by corporation lawyers and submitted to the Congress for the "rubber stamp" so as to appear to be following the Constitutional requirements.

Sorry bet that added to the meaning of your nic.
    Oh Dear God. Is it that bad? For real?
    "Calling an illegal alien an undocumented immigrant is like calling a burglar an uninvited house guest."

I believe these would be the "Masters of the Universe" as Senator Jeff Sessions refers to them...and the "Elite" as Congressman Dana Rohrabacher referred to them in his speech.

April
    xanadu wrote:

Disillusioned, I hate to tell you this but most if not all of the bills are no longer written by those we elect. They are written by corporation lawyers and submitted to the Congress for the "rubber stamp" so as to appear to be following the Constitutional requirements.
    Pure Evil refined by the greedy and condoned by the powerful! If we don't keep fighting we are totally screwed! I am so glad that more people are waking up!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12