Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

There, doesn't that feel good? Calling a Spade and Spade?

TRUTH WILL SET US FREE!!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

It was kind of hard to tell because I had to resort to the barf bucket in pretty quick order. BUT, it did help for a MINUTE and, when you are having to use the barf bucket every 5 minutes, any little help is appreciated.

IMPEACH THE CROOKS.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Bootsie says "IMPEACH THE CROOKS"!!

Hear ye, Hear ye!!

"I now call to order the United States Congress Emergency Session 12/06/05 to move on the Joint Resolution Impeachment Order One to remove for eternity the George Wackident Bush and the Tricky Dicky Cheney from the public dole and to thereafter be tied cross wise to their Mexican ponies treated with a good dose of terpentine on their butts so when the reins are released from the Secret Service.....well.....you get the idea. This Impeachment Order One is of the gravest national security to save our nation from these despicable traitors so that we the true blue representatives of the American People can immediately reverse, cancel and purge all the damage these Wackos have invoked, inflicted and infested upon the blind and trusting American People".

May we have the "ayes". AYES

May we have the "nays". _____

This United States Congress does hereby UNANIMOUSLY impeach and remove from the public dole that one known as George Wackident Bush with the mother Barbara and the other one known as the Tricky Dicky Cheney with the mother unknown for now and in perpetuity.

Bang! (Gavel)

It's THAT simple.

For those who might not know, terpentine kind of "stings" and causes a horse to RUN RIGHT OUT OF DODGE...well in this case....DC! I figure, why spend good gas, fuel or limo money on this worthless pair?? Afterall, the Mexican Ponies know their way home and they can eat right-of-way grass and flowers until they get to Mexico. What will Wacky and Tricky eat? Exactly what was provided for the victims of Katrina for 6 days....NOTHING!

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

This man is full of it. I think he needs to be FIRED for HIS REAL ID Scheme.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

JP--you're right. THAT WAS Sensenbrenner. Oooh, folks, there is NO DOUBT this one is a TRAITOR IN DISGUISE!!

Their only hope for redemption is immediate impeachment of Bush and Cheney and revocation of every contract, agreement, regulation, treason treaty, policy, expenditure made by this pair of Insane Wacko Traitors so America can heal and renew herself commencing NOW.

I have just read the NumbersUSA newsletter that came during the night and below is a quote from Roy Beck that supports my position about Sensenbrenner's bill:

House Judiciary Chairman Sensenbrenner has just introduced a pretty strong enforcement bill against illegal immigration. Your NumbersUSA Capitol Hill Team worked all day with several Members of Congress to persuade them to introduce amendments to this bill to strengthen it.

This bill has become THE vehicle that will end up on the House floor likely next week.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12