Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

You know at first I was a leary in believing that someone as new to America as you are could really understand the problems Americans face. You proved me wrong. Thank you for your patience and thank you for walking some miles in our shoes and taking the time and effort to understand the importance of our message and our efforts. Thank you for actively taking part in this struggle to not only help our country, but to possibly save it from becoming something it was never intended to be.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hope2006
    United means - whoever is against illegals can be useful - for info , mailing , fundraising , as a brain-power etc
    Everybody and every organization could be used with a wise guidance .
    We need many people - there are those 80 % of Americans who are against illegals ?
    Are they sleeping still ?
    William cannot do the whole job on his own - we all can see how hard he is working . We need numbers . That is why "united "means a lot
    Elvira is a movie star now - I saw her all over National TV today with her supporters - and she has a huge support .
    Why ?
    Because if she wins - there would be no more restrains - all the illegals will come and take whatever they feel like taking / now they are still a bit " shy " / .
    I'm not sure how your comments relate to the topic of this thread, which is a specific plan of action to use a specific party to nominate real patriots who oppose illegal immigration, lax border enforcement, and various federal abuses and negligence in order to gain a working coalition in Congress in order to pass certain legislation or block other legislation, as well as to use the Congressional power of oversight to call to account those elected officials who betray their oath of office or engage in other breaches of ethics. "Unity" does not play a role in this plan, which is almost specifically devisive.

Now, if you want to talk about maintaining unity among those fighting illegal immigration and excessive immigration, that's a different thing and I am with you on that one. There are numerous ways to fight this fight, and some involve almost contradictory tactics, though they are by no means mutually exclusive.

Crockets , there are many ways leading to Rome .
    There are many ways people can be helpful if the goal is the same .
    I am against breaking the laws , against crimes and violence .
    So , if you take it for the face value - it can be a useful tool for work .
    For which party to vote - you can decide .
    I would vote for Dixie and William , or for someone who is like them .
    If you know how to be a brain-power - then be it .
    For now - the minimum I can do - is to provide Americans who are helping me with my business with income for the coming holidays .
    I do not hire illegals , I am in your team , now what else should be done ? You see , this is where we need people - to keep the illegals going !
    Happy Thanksgiving
    " Do not compromise yourself . You are all you've got ." -Janice Joplin .

Hope,

I really appreciate your encouragement and support for ALIPAC over the past months. You have brought new perspectives to our efforts.

William
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Hope,

I really appreciate your encouragement and support for ALIPAC over the past months. You have brought new perspectives to our efforts.

William
    Any interest in helping formulate a comprehensive "contract" that we can use as a litmus test for potential candidates?

Quote Originally Posted by CrocketsGhost
    Hope,

William
    Any interest in helping formulate a comprehensive "contract" that we can use as a litmus test for potential candidates?
    Yea, you are right about starting early.

We have several things on backlog that we are trying to get scheduled through the holidays.

We also expect the holidays to be good planning window.

W

Banned
    Still looking for folks who are willing to take the fight to the parties and to hit the GOP in the primaries with a litmus test contract and the hope of unseating some of the CFR types, replacing them with honest Americans interested in patriotic service to their beseiged country.

No more takers? If we want to change the business as usual in the 2008 election, we need to start planning now. This isn't something that one or two people can accomplish. If we as a country are too apathetic to work against the crap that we're being fed in the general epections, then we deserve to be stuck with an amnesty candidate running against an amnesty lite (guest worker) candidate.

Speaking of litmus tests, this site is a litmus test. If you dedicated anti-immigrationists are unreceptive to positive action, then what am I to expect from those too lazy to even visit the website? Not that I am that easily deterred, but this will tell me a lot about how valuable this site's members are as working allies and whether I need spend my valuable time elsewhere.

No offense, but this is serious business that needs serious action aand careful allocation of time and resources.

Banned
    Hope,

William
    Yea, you are right about starting early.

We have several things on backlog that we are trying to get scheduled through the holidays.

We also expect the holidays to be good planning window.

W
    Thanks, William. If you would like to talk about this in greater detail, feel free to PM me to arrange a more detailed discussion of what I specifically have in mind.

For what it's worth I want to thank Crocket for trying to come up with some kind of strategy re the 2008 elections. I do not trust the elite who will spoon feed us the usual kind of candidates.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Thanks, Legal. I would like to try to coordinate this with guys like Ted Poe and Ron Paul as anchors, but we'll have to see who is interested.

Enjoy your Thanksgiving!
    Why Ted Poe, CROCKET?
    You've mentioned him several times over the past few days.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast