Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

SESSIONS FOR PRESIDENT

Everyone of us should send a simple email to every senator saying, SESSIONS FOR PRESIDENT. I think this would send a powerful message to all of them if all of us would do it. They know where he stands and they will know that we are paying attention. He is the only one that is fighting hard.

I think all of US are with you 100% on that idea, Sawdust. He's a rare find in Washington, and we NEED to hold on tight to him !!

SESSIONS 2008 !!

He would be a great representative and leader of the American people....ALL of the American people. I think he even believes in upholding the U.S. Constitution and our laws, by golly !!

Keep him !! Don't let him slip away !!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

A lady from Alabama told me the people there have GREAT RESPECT for him !! Well, she can add the rest of the U.S. to that list !!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

As soon as I get time tonight I am going to get on and email every senator with the simple message in big letters, 'SESSIONS FOR PRESIDENT".

I just saw him on Lou Dobbs I have grown great respect for Senator Sessions.

A politician with integrity... a rare fine!

EMAIL...What a great idea...it's too late to send postcards....I'll help you with that chore...it needs to be done.

YES...Sessions for president in '08, Tancredo for Vice pres, Grassley for Secretary of State, etc...

If Sessions won't run, we need to draft him for the job...

MJ

Come on everybody, let's do it !!! Let's let the whole country know how much we respect him and appreciate him !!

WE NEED BUMPER STICKERS NOW !!

Snag. Some senators won't accept email from outside their districts....
    hmmm...

MJ

I have emailed this to both my senators bayh and lugar, I put immigration as the subject, then just the simple message in big letters if I don't have to go with a form. I have emailed senators in different states before with no problem. I am emailing this to every senator I can email it to.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast