Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Can anyone locate a good transcript or news article with Sessions quotes? If so we can activate our national list on the Sessions for President call.

That would really roil some Senate offices if we all start calling for him to be elected President.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: SESSIONS FOR PRESIDENT

He would get my vote
    (even if he does kinda remind me of Mr. Rogers! "Can you say ALIEN....sure....I knew you could" LOL)

Quote Originally Posted by sawdust
    Everyone of us should send a simple email to every senator saying, SESSIONS FOR PRESIDENT. I think this would send a powerful message to all of them if all of us would do it. They know where he stands and they will know that we are paying attention. He is the only one that is fighting hard.

I have one of those computerized embroidery machines. I could have it on Tshirts in no time.
    Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    WE NEED BUMPER STICKERS NOW !!

ALIPAC,
    Do you think you could word this is some sort of petition on that "sign this petition" website....as coming from all the memebers here, with bullet points of why we support him, and then we could all go sign it and have it mailed to all the Senators and Congressman?
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    I think calling on Senator Sessions to run for President is an excellent idea! I think it was his speech that I heard on the Savage Show tonight.

Did anyone hear that? Was that him? He said history would look back on this time as either America at her best or America at her end?

W

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Can anyone locate a good transcript or news article with Sessions quotes? If so we can activate our national list on the Sessions for President call.

That would really roil some Senate offices if we all start calling for him to be elected President.

W
    Lou Dobbs
    http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/ ... dt.01.html
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

TANCREDO/SESSIONS 2008
    -OR-
    SESSIONS/TANCREDO 2008

Either way, America stands strong.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

bumping this as I still believe Sessions is Presidential material based solely on his oratory regarding S. 2611

Quote Originally Posted by barkway
    bumping this as I still believe Sessions is Presidential material based solely on his oratory regarding S. 2611
    I think Sessions is presidential material because he is one of only a handful of Senators who referred to "The American People" in this debate. We need somebody who will represent us, not choose for us against our will!

Quote Originally Posted by IndianaJones
    Sessions said whoever wrote up the document was 'sneaky'. Is there any way to find out who the main drafters/participants were?
    Ted Kennedy originally introduced the Hagel/Martinez Bill.

Some have speculated that it was originally written by LULAC because of the language used in the bill is the exact same language in their position papers.
    Is this Mexico or the USA

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDog
    Quote Originally Posted by IndianaJones
    Sessions said whoever wrote up the document was 'sneaky'. Is there any way to find out who the main drafters/participants were?
    Ted Kennedy originally introduced the Hagel/Martinez Bill.

Some have speculated that it was originally written by LULAC because of the language used in the bill is the exact same language in their position papers.
    Wow, wouldnt that be interesting!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast