Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Sessions torn between Trump, Cruz

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    Oh just think of me as busy little bee buzzing here and buzzing there but tying it altogether into a nice honey hiive!!

Ted LOST another one. He lost on the trade bill (he voted for it all gung ho, promoted it on the TV with Paul Ryan, then he voted against it but only to get even with McConnell over the EX IM Bank deal which is why he called McConnell a liar). He lost on the EX IM Bank at the end (rightfully so, this is a program we need for our big industries). He lost on Planned Parenthood (they were innocent). He lost on Obama Care (he's not a good lawyer). He just loses on everything because he doesn't understand the deals, good or bad, and can't win therefore, because he can't argue them in a convincing manner, usually because he's wrong to begin with, but even when he's right like on ObamaCare, he couldn't win, and he was responsible for the appointment of John Roberts, who threw the deciding vote to keep ObamaCare.

I'm sorry, MW, but Ted is just ... icky!

If I had to a choice to vote for Ted Cruz or the Tattoo Artist, I'd choose the Tattoo Artist every day of the week and twice on Sunday.
    Where have you been, unfortunately patriots that have our best interest at heart have been losing their battle for the American people for decades. That's the reason we're in the predicament we're in. However, those folks, such as the Sessions' and Cruz's can't be faulted for trying to do the right thing. It's just silly to call them losers for standing up for us.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW View Post
    Where have you been, unfortunately patriots that have our best interest at heart have been losing their battle for the American people for decades. That's the reason we're in the predicament we're in. However, those folks, such as the Sessions' and Cruz's can't be faulted for trying to do the right thing. It's just silly to call them losers for standing up for us.
    Cruz isn't standing up for me or anyone else in my opinion, he's standing up for himself and his donors. " It's just silly to think otherwise."

Americans don't agree 100% of everything, and that's okay. I opposed the John Roberts nomination. Cruz supported it. I'm pro-choice, Cruz is Pro-Life Personhood Amendment. I oppose Free Trade. Cruz supports it. I support Ex Im Bank. He opposes it. I want to deport illegal aliens en masse. Cruz opposes mass deportations. I support gay rights. Cruz opposes them. I oppose the VAT tax. Cruz supports it. I support Planned Parenthood. Cruz opposes it.

You attack me for being a "blind loyalist", "living in a fantasy land", "slobbering" over Trump, and on and on and on. I get called out even on my beloved ALIPAC for simply supporting the best political candidate for our cause in our lifetime. It's a strange deal. But the bottom-line is like all other Trump Supporters, I support Trump because I support his policies. I don't agree with all of his positions. I was very vocal about my disappointment with his tax plan, because I support the FairTax. But his positions on trade, immigration and energy make him America's Best Choice. These are 3 of Judy's Five Steps to Fix the US Economy. And I hope he comes around on the other 2 at some point. But I'm happy with 3, because he's the first candidate to support 3 of the 5. There were several over the years who would support 2 of the five, but never 3 or more and his 3 are the biggest 3.

Donald Trump has courage, intelligence, common sense, and an unwavering loyalty to the American People, and his primary positions are the positions of the American People. We want our country back, we want illegal aliens deported, we want our borders secured, we want this immigration disaster halted, we want our trade protected, we want out great companies and good jobs back, we want to energy independent, we want a balanced budget without hurting people who need assistance, we want our Social Security we've worked for, we want good relations with other countries, we want peace on earth.

Trump is US from the white collar college degree pro-economy Judys to the Teamster driving 1 million miles a year to the Mike Tysons with the rough lives to the Tattoo Artists toiling with their skin painting needles to Diamond and Silk who saw a dream and decided to act to make it real.

If Republicans will stop trying to destroy Trump and instead support him, he will win the nomination early, so he can turn his attention to the General Election and unite our entire country like no other candidate has in my lifetime and together help US make our country great again.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    Judy wrote (excerpt):

Cruz isn't standing up for me or anyone else in my opinion, he's standing up for himself and his donors. " It's just silly to think otherwise."
    I guess you can just call me silly because I actually believe Cruz is standing up for me on the following issues:

1) Opposes abuse of eminent domain.
    2) Pro-life. Opposes partial-birth abortion.
    3) Opposes homosexual marriage.
    4) Opposes Obamacare.
    5) Supports a balanced budget amendment.
    6) Supports the death penalty.
    7) Supports the full enforcement of our immigration laws.
    Supports enhanced border security.
    9) Opposes amnesty, including amnesty to illegals brought here as children.
    10) Supports a national mandate on E-Verify.
    11) Supports the ending of birthright citizenship.
    12) Supports an entry-exit system on visas.
    13) Supports keeping "under God" in the Pledge.
    14) Denounces the United Nations.
    15) Denounces the Council on Foreign Relations.

This is not a conclusive list and it is not listed in the order of importance. Furthermore, I'm sure there are more issues he and I agree upon, however, these are the items that immediately come to mind. My point being, Cruz does stand up for me on many issues. I'm not saying Trump doesn't. I'm just not sure of his position on some of these issues.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

See, this is what I mean. For example, Cruz supports a "balanced budget amendment". So what? Republicans have supported balanced budget amendments for 30 years. The problem with the budget is not our Constitution. It's who we're electing to Congress like Ted Cruz who can't balance the budget. All talk, no action.

You have to be able to sell your ideas in a legislature, you have to know how to pass good bills. Ted hasn't been able to do that even once in a Republican controlled Congress of which he is a member. Presidents don't have anything to do with Constitutional Amendments. If he wants such Amendments, if he truly wants them, then he should stay in the Congress and work to pass them. But no, he gets elected to the US Senate, not to fix our country, but as a plank to hop to the White House before he has any record of achievement in the job he's got.

Three other examples. Ted Cruz opposes "homosexual marriage" and "partial birth abortions" and "abuses of eminent domain". The US Supreme Court has ruled on gay marriage, abortion rights, and eminent domain, so this is settled law. Why would Ted Cruz oppose gay marriage and partial birth abortions and eminent domain? His job as President of the United States is to enforce the law and uphold the Constitution which includes US Supreme Court Rulings. Cruz is just like Obama, who wants to rule outside of the law and Constitution.

We can't have a President like that in the United States. Cruz is just another wacko-bird maniac running for the White House. We need serious people who want to fix our country and represent the best interests of all of our citizens, not transform it into something to accommodate his own beliefs and the wants of a few.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    His job as President of the United States is to enforce the law and uphold the Constitution which includes US Supreme Court Rulings. Cruz is just like Obama, who wants to rule outside of the law and Constitution.
    There you go speculating again. News flash: Rep. Ted Cruz is not currently the President of the United States. So, you can't actually know what he would do as president.

There you go speculating again. News flash: Rep. Ted Cruz is not currently the President of the United States. So, you can't actually know what he would do as president.
    Bingo. And neither do you. Cruz has no history, record, consistency, accomplishment, achievement or experience in or with anything our country needs. He's never run a business, he's never been an executive, he's never balanced a budget, he's never hired a worker, he's never built anything, he's never solved a problem, he hasn't even passed a bill.

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    Bingo. And neither do you. Cruz has no history, record, consistency, accomplishment, achievement or experience in or with anything our country needs. He's never run a business, he's never been an executive, he's never balanced a budget, he's never hired a worker, he's never built anything, he's never solved a problem, he hasn't even passed a bill.
    Yep, and I also don't know what Trump would do as President of the United States and neither do you. Buying a politician, hiring contractors that work illegals, filing for bankruptcy a handful of times, and judging celebrity guest isn't the same as running a country.

Yep, and I also don't know what Trump would do as President of the United States and neither do you. Buying a politician, hiring contractors that work illegals, filing for bankruptcy a handful of times, and judging celebrity guest isn't the same as running a country.
    Oh yes, I know what Trump will do as President. He's going to secure the border, build a wall, deport illegal aliens, reduce/halt legal immigration, keep foreign Muslim from migrating here, he's going to bring our manufacturers and all our jobs and money supply back home where it belongs, he's going balance the budget in a short period of time, rebuild our infrastructure and inner cities, and make America great again. How do I know? Because that's what he's done his whole life .... fix things, do great things, do it quickly, on time and under budget. Trump isn't bringing US some poll-tested political creed, he's bringing US his life of will, skill and loyalty to fix our country and make it great again.

It's a no-brainer what Trump is going to do. That's why some people don't like him and the rest of US love him.

MW
    Judy wrote:

It's a no-brainer what Trump is going to do. That's why some people don't like him and the rest of US love him.
    No, actually it's not a no-brainer, because if it was I would eagerly join his cult following too! There are still many question that have not been answered where Trump is concerned. Making a lot of promises is not a guarantee those promises will be fulfilled. Even some of his promises are a concern too. For example, expedited return, merit-based system, comprehensive immigration reform, working closely with Pelosi & Schumer, etc., etc. Will he keep those promises too? Lord I hope not!

Yeah, it's a no-brainer. To be straining yourself between a candidate like Cruz who has no intention of deporting illegal aliens until after they're apprehended for committing other crimes and Trump who is going to form a deportation force and get them all out of here in 2 years, with the caveat that he'll "try" to let some "good ones" come back, that's a no-brainer to me. But of course you're free to continue straining.

It's a whole month til the North Carolina primary, and depending on what happens tomorrow night, Cruz may not even still be a an option.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast