Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Shame On The Puerto Rican Community!

I cant understand why they side with the illegal aliens! In Chicago, Luiz Gutierrez (a Puerto Rican) was part of the failed amnesty proposal. Down in New York and other parts of America we have Puerto Rican organizations suing along with other pro-amnesty organizations for illegal aliens rights! They have no right of being here! They are illegals! Its just outrageous. Do not forget that a Puerto Rican church in Chicago was the one harboring illegal alien Elvira along with her anchor kid. If you watched some reports of the news conferences they were having of Elvira inside the church you would see "protesters" with Puerto Rican and Mexican flags standing in front of the cameras and not even one American flag was in sight!!! We are in America!! They also participated in the pro-illegal immigration rallies. I don't really understand why Puerto Ricans even have dual citizenship. If they are born in P.R or in the US. they can just come and go back and forth. I understand P.R. is our territory and they give to this country but we must have stricter limits. Every yr they have parades in NY and Chicago and all they wave is the Puerto Rican flag but not the American flag!!! Oh, and don't even let me get started on scum Geraldo Rivera who is also Puerto Rican and supports illegal aliens!

Ok now I'm done! I just wanted to let it all out in my first post here. I'm just so pissed off on whats going on in this country. I came across this website and I just love it! I'm sorry if this does not go in this section. Now, let me go customize my account!

Well here is the answer to your question. VIVA LARAZA! It's all about 'THE RACE'! They all have to stick together to become the majority in this country and take over the country in the hopes of turning it into a Latino nation and a 3rd world cesspool just like home.

Quote Originally Posted by sawdust
    Well here is the answer to your question. VIVA LARAZA! It's all about 'THE RACE'! They all have to stick together to become the majority in this country and take over the country in the hopes of turning it into a Latino nation and a 3rd world cesspool just like home.

B I N G O !
    <div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

You got that right! Most Hispanics/Latinos stick together no matter what nationality they are. Geraldo's father was from Puerto Rico and look at what an illegal alien symp and racist traitor he is. It seems to be a culteral thing with them. Blood is thicker than water and trumps national loyalty. It even trumps our laws. We cannot allow people with that kind of mindset to become the majority in this country or we will become the most racist nation on earth.

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    Yes, sawdust is 100% correct.
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

And racist Latinos DEFEND one another REGARDLESS, EVEN when they DESERVE reprimand for WRONGDOING!

I don't think the majority of Puerto Ricans have a strong position one way or the other. A lot of Ricans cannot stand Mexicans, but on the other hand they don't mind if we have to pay to support illegals. But the Puerto Rican politicians and race hustlers sure do, they support the invasion because it helps to increase their power and income.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

By the latin, for the latin and nothing for anybody else. I'm glad not all latins think this way. However, too bad a large majority of our latin elected officals do.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Not all Puerto Ricans think this way........Just like not all Hispanics in general support La Raza and illegals.

Look at this group/site:

"You Don't Speak for Me"

http://www.dontspeakforme.org
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

It was a Puerto Rican in NYC that asked me where I was from and I said, 'Texas'.

He said, 'Texas, that's part of Mexico - right?'

I told him no, we fought a war and settled that some time ago.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast