Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Bren4824
    Not all Puerto Ricans think this way........Just like not all Hispanics in general support La Raza and illegals.

Look at this group/site:

"You Don't Speak for Me"

http://www.dontspeakforme.org
    Yes, very true! In fact Rosanna Pulido, State Director of Illinois Minuteman Project is of Mexican Heritage.
    Also, she is an active member of the group you noted, “You Don't Speak For Me “.
    And is 100% an American and Patriot.

http://www.illinoisminuteman.com/politi ... imony.html

I don’t think she would mind me telling you folks this. (I hope)
    <div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

There are also members of "You Don't Speak for Me" who are members of the Minuteman Organization as well!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

There was a Hispanic poster on another site that I was at...........

Pretty much, he said...............

The elections are going to bring some very interesting and unexpected results------as the majority of Hispanics do not support the illegals and will be voting against rewarding them in any way-----but they are not vocal regarding the issue, due to fear of retaliation from the illegals and their supporters!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Well I do know that in places like Chicago and Detroit they get along pretty well with each other like down here in the Chicago. (I lived in both Chicago and Detroit and I seen it with my own eyes.)Chicago has the 2nd biggest Rican community next to New York and there were hundreds of Ricans that marched with the pro-illegal immigration supporters and the illegal aliens. From what I seen. I think that a strong majority of Ricans support them and like some of you said its all about "LA RAZA" to them! Just to give you a better idea of how well they get along I seen man Mexicans and Ricans on "May 5th" (which is supposed to be a Mexican only celebration) out in the streets celebrating in Detroit with Mexican flags and for some reason Rican flags too. Weird huh? I know there are Latins that don't support them but thats to be expected like there are also Caucasian pro-illegal immigration supporters. Lets not forget that many Puerto Rican organizations are branches of the racist National Council Of La Raza.

The elections are going to bring some very interesting and unexpected results------as the majority of Hispanics do not support the illegals and will be voting against rewarding them in any way-----but they are not vocal regarding the issue, due to fear of retaliation from the illegals and their supporters!!
    Unfortunately I don't think thats true. The majority of Hispanics that can make a differences are the more than 30 million legal Hispanics. (Overall with the illegal aliens theres over 44 million Hispanics.) I dont exactly know how many Hispanics can vote but I heard that its more than 10 million(A big chunk of those are Mexican-Americans born to illegal aliens) and they think this anti-illegal immigration campaign is an attack on ALL Hispanics.

Not all Puerto Ricans think this way........Just like not all Hispanics in general support La Raza and illegals.

Look at this group/site:

"You Don't Speak for Me"

http://www.dontspeakforme.org
    Very cool-I'm bumping this.

Me and the active members of NY ICE have been working with them for over a year now.

I know one of the leaders of that organization, Miguel Cruz, who's a stand-up guy fighting the good fight down in Newark, New Jersey, and can testify to his bona fides in the fight against illegal immigration.
    Reporting without fear or favor-American Rattlesnake

BINGO!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12