Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Sheriff Joe Arpaio for President!

Sheriff Arpaio Takes on Mesa City Hall to Root Out Illegal Aliens!

By John W. Lilllpop

Sheriff Joe Arpaio should be on the Republican ticket as the presidential nominee, or higher. This man is the most intelligent, courageous, and patriotic official in law enforcement in all of America.

Unlike George W. Bush and other RINO politicians and all Democrats, Sheriff Arpaio actually takes his responsibilities seriously. He is unflagging in his determination to enforce the rule of law, particularly when it comes to illiterate peasants who invade America from third-world Mexico and points further south.

Sheriff Joe, no relation to Plumber Joe as far as we know, attacked the old "You Can't fight City Hall" adage by raiding City Hall in Mesa, Arizona to weed out uninvited and unwelcome invading criminals working as janitors on the graveyard shift.

See link for full story:

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.c ... 13K927.DTL

Naturally, Democrat air heads like Mesa Mayor Scott Smith were outraged and upset at the use of a SWAT team to extract foreign invaders from City Hall.

Mayor Smith declared that Arpaio should have advised the Mesa police department in advance of the 2 AM raid.

Yeah, right, inform the police so that they can warn the illegal aliens to stay in the shadows, right?

Sorry, Mayor Smith, but the problem is your patronage of illegal aliens and your willful aiding and assisting of invading criminals in violation of state and federal law.

Besides, in order to bring the police on board at 2 AM, the good sheriff would have been forced to find and awaken the police, which would be bad for business in donut shops all about your lovely, but illegal alien infested, city.

To Sheriff Joe and his SWAT team, a huge WELL DONE, BRAVO and THANK YOU for your commitment to the rule of law!

Perhaps the next raid should be focused on the crooks at City Hall who actually make illegal invasions possible. Why not put handcuffs and chains on Mayor Smith and all of the other loco locals who refuse to enforce the law?

Sheriff Joe Arpaio: American hero and patriot!

He is a true patriot unlike anything we see in the race or in any office.

I fear for his safety, though, truly.
    PROMOTE SELF DEPORTATION, ENFORCE OUR
    LAWS!

Sorry, Mayor Smith, but the problem is your patronage of illegal aliens and your willful aiding and assisting of invading criminals in violation of state and federal law.
    :P Scott Smith is just butt-hurt because Sherrif Joe made a fool out of him....
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Sheriff Joe

is my choice for VP. I absolutely intend to write him in as running mate with Lou Dobbs for President. Early voting in Florida, will find me at the poll with sturdy pencil in hand. One candidate that I support will get a check on the ballot. Only because he is new to Politics. Ever other choice will be a write in. I will vote no to retaining any Judge. Probably need to take two pencils! I am revolting. No more Reps or Dems.

While I like Lou Dobbs for prez idea, I see the serious need for him to keep doing what he has always done so well, sticking pins into the balloons of rhetoric politicians fill daily.
    My write in will be Ron Paul for prez with Joe Arpaio for veep.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We need a worker like the good sheriff to bring about real change..change that will put Joe Factory and Bob Carpenter back to work and stop all of the waste going to people in our own country who can't stand us..yes, the ILLEGAL CRIMINAL ENTRANTS who have been steered here by the corporate chambers, the Mexcian government and the political elite in this country. Obama will be a cultural and an economic nightmare for this country. If he is re-elected, this nation will end for sure. Can you imagine:

Buchannan and Arpaio in Oh 12!
    No more fat cats, they're ugly, irresponsible and sinful.
    No more non-assimulating multiculturalists, bring back the great melting pot..THE LEGAL WAY!