Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lsmith1338
    I agree have him apply for citizenship immediately and no legal residents should not be able to vote only american citizens. I still cannot understand why people who are in the system as legal residents do not apply for citizenship when it becomes available to them. If that were me I would be all over it to ensure that I could stay in this country forever.
    Yea, for some weird reason you could lose your resident alien status. Just get it over with and become a citizen.
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

The main reason, if it hasn't been covered already, for not allowing 'legal residents' to vote is that it would be relatively easy for any foreign government to flood our country with 'their' CITIZENS and manipulate our political system with 'their' candidates.

It could (would) only lead to conflict and civil war. This is certain.
    "There's no such thing as ILLEGALalien-able rights!" REGRESO E MEXICO !

I think There must be a diffrenciation between Legal residents and Citizens, Off course Legal citizens have the right to live, work and enjoy most of the benefits that Citizens have, but After all they are still Citizens of another country, I'm not by any mean saying that the majority a legal resident do not Love this country or are not loyal to it, but a citizen of a country is like its owner, and only the rightfull owner has the right to make decisions that affects it.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123