Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    I KEEP HEARING THE DEBATE WAS CANCELED? WAS IT OR WASN'T IT? SEE:

http://rus0.com/site/2007/12/30/jan-6th ... bc-debate/

Jan 6th Fox News Debate Cancelled, Ron Paul to be on Jan 5th MSNBC Debate

The debate that was scheduled for January 6th, 2008 in New Hampshire, held by Fox News, will not be held. Apparently, the event was cancelled 3 weeks ago.. how Ron Paul’s campaign got this wrong, I am not sure of, but the good news now, is that Ron Paul will be included on the January 5th, 2008 MSNBC debate.

Whether Fox News would have continued on with the decision to block Ron Paul from their debate, is something now left only to speculation. The debate has been cancelled. Let’s just hope that Department of Defense contractor, General Electric, holds a completely fair debate on their cable news channel, MSNBC.

Is that with Mattews?
    I don't know if it is with Chris Matthews on MSNBC, but the website link says that the Fox News debate is canceled that was scheduled for the 6th.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Stealthwii,

Nice, really nice, So anyone that thinks your candidate is a buffoon, you call a troll? Really shows your high intellect, did you get your education from a cracker jacks box? LOL See anyone can be a flame thrower.

I will tell you right now, I would vote for ANY of the Democrats before Ron Paul. IMO Ron Paul is far more dangerous than Hillary or Obama.

Promote my own website? nah, it's doing fine as it is.

Ron Paul is a joke, He will be gone by super Tuesday anyway.

[b]Please do not insult other members with your few posts. :P

Quote Originally Posted by PatriotDreams
    Stealthwii,

Nice, really nice, So anyone that thinks your candidate is a buffoon, you call a troll? Really shows your high intellect, did you get your education from a cracker jacks box? LOL See anyone can be a flame thrower.

I will tell you right now, I would vote for ANY of the Democrats before Ron Paul. IMO Ron Paul is far more dangerous than Hillary or Obama.

I am no Paul supporter, but I think you need to back up your claims with a few facts when you make wild comments.

Please Educate us.
    "Democrats Fall in Love, Republicans Fall in Line!"

Ex-El Presidente' www.jorgeboosh.com

April
    Join in and get out the word on Huck at:

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-96615.html

Please! This is stupidity at it's highest!

Ron Paul is a buffoon! Does anyone really think that ignoring the middle East will cause Al Qeuda to simply lose interest?

If this was some big Neo Con issue, then why bounce Hunter as well? I suspect that it has to do with poor performance plain & simple.

Ron Paul is a NUT & anyone that really thinks about return to strict constructionism realizes that he is NOT THE ONE to do it. He acts a fool & has
    the most foolish of foreign policy ideas of anyone I have ever heard of.

Get a clue folks, Isolationism DOESN"T work.

I watch has everyone talks about these isolationist ideas like RP suggests, then at the same time wants cheap goods. You don't get it both ways.

Personally I am willing for a DVD player or a TV to cost double, just so that it can be built in America, From parts made by Americans but I feel i am in the minority.

You conspiracy theorists that run around calling anyone that you don't agree with NAZI's. You really show your lack of intellect. Perhaps discuss the issue without the name calling?

I came to this site in response to Gilchrist's support of Huckabee, but the calling of others NAZI's is IMO something that should be beneath patriots. I wonder how many of you really know what NAZI's are?

Should Ron Paul & Duncan Hunter be excluded from the debate? No, RP I think he only makes the real candidates look better, & provides comic relief. At least Hunter actually understands foreign policy.
    I just looked through the complete thread and the ONLY person to use the word "NAZI" was this "dreaming he's a patriot" guy!

Other slams in his post that NOBODY else has used in this thread: stupidity, buffoon, nut, fool...Did I miss any?

You really show your lack of intellect. Perhaps discuss the issue without the name calling?
    Pot calling the kettle black? Wait a minute! Nobody else here called names. I guess you're the only "pot"!

Do a bit of research. Ron Paul believes what Thomas Jefferson said: ""Trade with all nations; entangling alliances with none," should be our motto."

That is NOT isolationist! Isolationist is when you become a world unto yourself and work to have no contact with any other nations.

As Dr. Paul says, we have better relations now trading with Vietnam than we ever have before. They run their own government without us telling them what to do.

Further facts: the situation in Iran today is "blowback" from a CIA operation to depose the duly democratically elected pro-America leader Mohammed Mozedek in 1953. It's all declassified and posted on CIA.gov. We installed the Shah, created and trained the dreaded "Savak" secret police, and set the ball in motion that pushed the people over the edge creating the overthrow in 1979.

The reason we interfered? He had the audacity to nationalize the oil fields and kick out British Petroleum and their American partners. He felt that Iranians should control Iranian oil.

BIG mistake!

Why is the American embassy the ONLY one they attacked if they "hate the WEST"?

We're still dealing with the fallout from it today, over 50 years later.

Do a bit more research and study some history before you spout off about things you appear to know nothing about.

Conspiracy theories?

CFR, Bildergergs, push for NAU, North American Superhighway... ALL are factual. Again, do some research.

Maps of the proposed highway have been on the Canadian Transportation Ministry website since shortly after NAFTA passed in the early '90's.

Troll is not a derogatory term. It is a description: one that hides under a bridge to nab unsuspecting travelers trying to cross to a better life.

I'd say it was accurately and appropriately used.
    "The patriot is a scarce man, hated, and feared, and scorned, but when his cause succeeds the timid join him because then it costs nothing to be a patriot." -- Mark Twain (Samuel Clemens)

"None is more hopelessly enslaved than one wh

Stealthwii,

If that is true-you are cleary for amnesty and for open borders. You would vote for Hillary or Obama? If you are truly against amnesty and open borders that would never be an option.

If it came down to Ron Paul against Hillary/Obama then write someone in who is against illegals. Why would you cast a vote for two supporters of the illegal lobby?

Really, so calling Rupert Murdock the "furor" isn't calling him a NAZI?

If this is the Ron Paul Political Action Committee, just let me know, & I won't waste anymore time here.

RP is comic relief in the debates, nothing more. If he was so viable, why is he so far behind? Why do most American's think he is a buffoon?

I supported Duncan Hunter every time he ran for the House. He is a good man & has good ideas, it's sad that he too is left out, but that is how the game is played. Boycotting Fox will not change that.

Nicole,

Because it would mean that I didn't believe in anyone else on the REST of the issues facing America. There are more issues than Just immigration.

I am not a supporter of amnesty or illegal immigration, I live in a state decimated by it. However, that statement simply clarifies how much I think RP is NOT the one to lead this nation.

Also with either of the two Dems, we all KNOW what their agenda would be & could actively fight it. Kind of like the devil you know.

RP has ZERO chance at being President. Everyone knows that he will not survive super Tuesday. By then IMO the lines will be drawn to one Dem & one Republican, Maybe 2 each, even if the conventions are still months away. I believe that this will get started as the final rum much earlier than ever before.

Nicole,

Because it would mean that I didn't believe in anyone else on the REST of the issues facing America. There are more issues than Just immigration.

I am not a supporter of amnesty or illegal immigration, I live in a state decimated by it. However, that statement simply clarifies how much I think RP is NOT the one to lead this nation.

Also with either of the two Dems, we all KNOW what their agenda would be & could actively fight it. Kind of like the devil you know.

RP has ZERO chance at being President. Everyone knows that he will not survive super Tuesday. By then IMO the lines will be drawn to one Dem & one Republican, Maybe 2 each, even if the conventions are still months away. I believe that this will get started as the final rum much earlier than ever before.
    You say that there are more issues in America and I agree. However I believe the illegal invasion is the most important as it effects all aspects of my life-culture, crime, schools, hospitals, taxes, etc. However I just looked at your website and the important issues you state. How many of those issues do Hillary and Obama agree with you on? It apears to me none.

Voting for the lesser of two evils or the devil you know is the reason our country is so messed up in the first place-for both illegal aliens and other issues.

I was a Tancredo supporter but feel betrayed by his endorsement of Mitt. While there are things I do not agree with about Ron Paul- I do not have the harsh feelings you have. He has good ideas and bad ideas-IMHO. Truly, I don't know if I could vote for him. I do know however I am someone who refuses to give my vote to anyone for amnesty. If that means it will be for someone who gets 1% in the polls or someone I have to write in then that is what I will do. Too many civilians and soldiers have died for my right to vote over the past 200+ years and I feel very strongly about just voting for the lesser of the two-it is something I cannot do. I vote on Tuesday in the NH primary and we will see- I guess I need to make up my mind soon.

Nicole

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast