Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Oh my Gosh would that not put Ron Paul on the map or what. If he won those that would be a major win for Americans.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    I DID CHECK IT OUT. LOOK AT WHAT THIS NITWIT HAD TO SAY:

Diary Entry by Robert Johnson

1) Ron Paul (RP) supporters are high income and McCain and Giuliani supporters are low income which has dire implications for polling results
    I DON'T BELEIVE THAT IS TRUE AT ALL! Income has nothing to do with voter opinions. How can anyone make such a statement?

AYWAY, I believe every single candidate should be included in a debate. Fox can't keep shoving their ideas of their "Ideal" candidate down our throats as though we have no brains of our own to make an informative decision.

FOX NEWS HAS GOTTEN ALOT OF EMAILS FROM ME. I WOULDN'T BE SURPRISED IF THEY STARTED BLOCKING MY MAIL.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

LOL
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

Well, it does make sense if you figure what Ron Paul got for donations in a 24 hour period. Divide that by the amount of contributors.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If this doesn't tell you that Ron Paul is "THE ONE" I don't know what will. I realize we've gotten into some "spirited" debates over our choices of candidates and illegal immigration, but please, please, those still on the fence, please take a leap of faith and throw your support over to Ron Paul.

Yes, we Paul supporters can become somewhat "overly passionate" at times, but this is exactly why we are. Our Constitutional Republic is at a point of no return, and our passion is the result over the urgency of what is at stake.

A friend sent me this brief excerpt she found by an online blogger:

Put aside differences you may have with Ron Paul.Â* Why?Â* Because if he is elected those differences you have with him will be moderated by Congress and the Supreme Court.Â* HOWEVER, what a President, a Commander in Chief, DOES HAVE THE SOLE DISCRETIONARYÂ*POWER TO DO WITHOUT CONGRESS'S APPROVAL . . . IS TO END THE AMERICAN MILITARY AND INTELLIGENCE INTERVENTIONIST EMPIRE.
    Â*
    With that one act, we can save our economy, our constitution, and lift the hobnail boot much of the world is kept under in bone crushing poverty and oppression from illegitimate leaders who only remain in power because of the CIA and US military intervention.

WATCH:

Judge A. Napolitano:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8QwTKKSvR8

An excellent breakdown of Ron Paul's positions on the issues. (I believe they're 15 min. each)

PART 1.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQNWHmiGj-k&feature=user

PART 2:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wekzQrQfacg&feature=user

ronpaul2008.com

Banned
    It depends where he finishes in the first few
    primaries

I think now rather than fighting over all their merits or bug a boos
    most of us just need to watch and see

He's going to have to do well in the first few or its over with for him

Thats not me , thats how American politics works

Well, it can't be ruled out that he may come in as a third party.

Just remember it is not over until the fat lady sings and that is 2009. if Paul does not get the nomination, he can come back as an Independant with a huge following, that gives him several months to build even more of a force.

Thinking ahead If we have only a Demacrate and say Rudy I think alot more people will get behind Paul, next year. but he will need to see he has alot of support to decide to run independant.

Right now he has a huge movement building in this country because we are sick of the same old crap that is tearing our country apart day by day.

Then again remember Lou Dobbs.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    Well, it can't be ruled out that he may come in as a third party.
    This would really ruin his cred though

Who would he run for ? the libertarians?

God they have a terrible platform on illegals

Gods honest truth , he should back out if he doesn't finish high
    in the first 10 primaries ,

He should then back Romney , a person with the backing of Ron
    Paul could not be ignored by whoever wins the Nomination and
    maybe able to secure an administrative position where he might
    do some good

But thats speculation so don't ding me

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast