Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Dobbs has been missing from his show for a while now

He is either getting ready to announce a run or on a
    vacation

High rated guys like him and O'Reilly get holiday vacations

It would sure make it interesting if he ran
    God , the debates would be killer

I KEEP HEARING THE DEBATE WAS CANCELED? WAS IT OR WASN'T IT? SEE:

http://rus0.com/site/2007/12/30/jan-6th ... bc-debate/

Jan 6th Fox News Debate Cancelled, Ron Paul to be on Jan 5th MSNBC Debate

The debate that was scheduled for January 6th, 2008 in New Hampshire, held by Fox News, will not be held. Apparently, the event was cancelled 3 weeks ago.. how Ron Paul’s campaign got this wrong, I am not sure of, but the good news now, is that Ron Paul will be included on the January 5th, 2008 MSNBC debate.

Whether Fox News would have continued on with the decision to block Ron Paul from their debate, is something now left only to speculation. The debate has been cancelled. Let’s just hope that Department of Defense contractor, General Electric, holds a completely fair debate on their cable news channel, MSNBC.

RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    Dobbs has been missing from his show for a while now

He is either getting ready to announce a run or on a
    vacation

High rated guys like him and O'Reilly get holiday vacations

It would sure make it interesting if he ran
    God , the debates would be killer
    You got that right wouldn't the other side hate debateing him it would be great!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    I KEEP HEARING THE DEBATE WAS CANCELED? WAS IT OR WASN'T IT? SEE:

http://rus0.com/site/2007/12/30/jan-6th ... bc-debate/

Jan 6th Fox News Debate Cancelled, Ron Paul to be on Jan 5th MSNBC Debate

The debate that was scheduled for January 6th, 2008 in New Hampshire, held by Fox News, will not be held. Apparently, the event was cancelled 3 weeks ago.. how Ron Paul’s campaign got this wrong, I am not sure of, but the good news now, is that Ron Paul will be included on the January 5th, 2008 MSNBC debate.

Whether Fox News would have continued on with the decision to block Ron Paul from their debate, is something now left only to speculation. The debate has been cancelled. Let’s just hope that Department of Defense contractor, General Electric, holds a completely fair debate on their cable news channel, MSNBC.

Is that with Mattews?
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Do you remember how hard it was for Trancredo to get his point across? Oh wait, Dobbs would be running as an indpendent. That is different.

GO LOU!
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

According to one of the articles I posted on the previous page, the debate has not been cancelled as of this morning.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

FWIW, even though I support Paul, I also believe Hunter should be included in the debate.

This BS fox is stating about "limited" space because they are doing this on a bus....get a ROOM! They have conference rooms in NH.

Also it doesnt make sense to include Thompson and not Paul. Paul is polling above Thompson in most places, has won more straw polls and has raised more money that Thompson. So FOX is not excluding Paul on principle - they are certainly doing this because they dont like him.

If this doesnt show that corporate interests have a controlling stake in our government then I dont know what does.

Quote Originally Posted by stealthwii
    FWIW, even though I support Paul, I also believe Hunter should be included in the debate.

This BS fox is stating about "limited" space because they are doing this on a bus....get a ROOM! They have conference rooms in NH.

Also it doesnt make sense to include Thompson and not Paul. Paul is polling above Thompson in most places, has won more straw polls and has raised more money that Thompson. So FOX is not excluding Paul on principle - they are certainly doing this because they dont like him.

If this doesnt show that corporate interests have a controlling stake in our government then I dont know what does.
    I find it ironic, the government that is out of control themselves, want control of everyone, they want your soul, and they are never going to get it.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Please! This is stupidity at it's highest!

Ron Paul is a buffoon! Does anyone really think that ignoring the middle East will cause Al Qeuda to simply lose interest?

If this was some big Neo Con issue, then why bounce Hunter as well? I suspect that it has to do with poor performance plain & simple.

Ron Paul is a NUT & anyone that really thinks about return to strict constructionism realizes that he is NOT THE ONE to do it. He acts a fool & has
    the most foolish of foreign policy ideas of anyone I have ever heard of.

Get a clue folks, Isolationism DOESN"T work.

I watch has everyone talks about these isolationist ideas like RP suggests, then at the same time wants cheap goods. You don't get it both ways.

Personally I am willing for a DVD player or a TV to cost double, just so that it can be built in America, From parts made by Americans but I feel i am in the minority.

You conspiracy theorists that run around calling anyone that you don't agree with NAZI's. You really show your lack of intellect. Perhaps discuss the issue without the name calling?

I came to this site in response to Gilchrist's support of Huckabee, but the calling of others NAZI's is IMO something that should be beneath patriots. I wonder how many of you really know what NAZI's are?

Should Ron Paul & Duncan Hunter be excluded from the debate? No, RP I think he only makes the real candidates look better, & provides comic relief. At least Hunter actually understands foreign policy.

Quote Originally Posted by PatriotDreams
    Please! This is stupidity at it's highest!

Ron Paul is a buffoon! Does anyone really think that ignoring the middle East will cause Al Qeuda to simply lose interest?

If this was some big Neo Con issue, then why bounce Hunter as well? I suspect that it has to do with poor performance plain & simple.

Ron Paul is a NUT & anyone that really thinks about return to strict constructionism realizes that he is NOT THE ONE to do it. He acts a fool & has
    the most foolish of foreign policy ideas of anyone I have ever heard of.

Get a clue folks, Isolationism DOESN"T work.

I watch has everyone talks about these isolationist ideas like RP suggests, then at the same time wants cheap goods. You don't get it both ways.

Personally I am willing for a DVD player or a TV to cost double, just so that it can be built in America, From parts made by Americans but I feel i am in the minority.

Should Ron Paul & Duncan Hunter be excluded from the debate? No, RP I think he only makes the real candidates look better, & provides comic relief. At least Hunter actually understands foreign policy.
    Looks like we got a new troll on the Forum.

1) Paul is not an Isolationist - most poeple understand that now, and I suspect you do too, but you purposefully hate him.

2) The debate exclusion is not based on performance - if it was Paul would be in and Thompson would be out (Look at either polls or money - Paul wins)

Did you come on here because of Huckabee or to push your own website?

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast