Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by goamerica
    Quote Originally Posted by CrocketsGhost
    Distancing the President and his appointment from the electorate, as was originally the case, opens the office to healthy suspicion and distrust.
    I do appreciate your patience explaining the process. But isn't what you're writing the same thing as what KGFLYGIRL is concerned about?
    No, I am explaining why getting rid of the EC is the wrong fix. I am saying that the proof is in what has happened since changing the method of election of senators. The Seante has not in any way become a more representative body. Rather, incumbents are generally secure in their tenure and almost impossible to unseat. The have become more capricious annd self-serving, not less so. On top of that, the interests of the states are no longer safeguarded by any entity of the federal government, and that was the foremost purpose for the existence of the Senate as a separate body from the House. Why do you think Congress was created as a bicameral institution?

The chance for electoral fraud is actually GREATER with a popular vote. For example, we know for a fact that millions of illegal aliens are currently voting. We have had cases of political parties arranging voting junkets of homeless people in which they are paid with cigarettes or beer for their votes. We had voting districts in Pennsylvania that had alleged 99.9% voter turnouts even though the volume at the polls was no heavier than usual. Add to all that the increasing potential for hacking or other manipulation of electronic voting machines (such as the notorious Diebold units) and it is plain that the system is already out of control.
    Voting should take place the old fashion way, the manual vote. Electronic voting machines should be banned from that process. I fully agree on that!!

I don't think illegal aliens can vote in a national election!!! They can vote in local and state elections only. Correct me if I'm wrong!!
    You are wrong. There is no differentiation between national and local elections as far as voter registration is concerned. As a matter of fact, the two are combined when the federal elections take place.
    I thought that the most important right granted to U.S. citizens is the right to vote and you're telling me that an illegal immigrant has that same right?... hmmmmm... that's odd!!

Banned
    The chance for electoral fraud is actually GREATER with a popular vote. For example, we know for a fact that millions of illegal aliens are currently voting. We have had cases of political parties arranging voting junkets of homeless people in which they are paid with cigarettes or beer for their votes. We had voting districts in Pennsylvania that had alleged 99.9% voter turnouts even though the volume at the polls was no heavier than usual. Add to all that the increasing potential for hacking or other manipulation of electronic voting machines (such as the notorious Diebold units) and it is plain that the system is already out of control.
    Voting should take place the old fashion way, the manual vote. Electronic voting machines should be banned from that process. I fully agree on that!!

I don't think illegal aliens can vote in a national election!!! They can vote in local and state elections only. Correct me if I'm wrong!!
    You are wrong. There is no differentiation between national and local elections as far as voter registration is concerned. As a matter of fact, the two are combined when the federal elections take place.
    I thought that the most important right granted to U.S. citizens is the right to vote and you're telling me that an illegal immigrant has that same right?... hmmmmm... that's odd!!
    No, I'm not telling you that an illegal immigrant has a right to vote. I am telling you that illegal immigrants are in fact voting because no one is stopping them.

No, I'm not telling you that an illegal immigrant has a right to vote. I am telling you that illegal immigrants are in fact voting because no one is stopping them.
    No one is stopping them from voting? This is outrageous!!!

Banned
    Not in places like Mexifornia, where poll workers are prohibited from demanding proof of citizenship. All it takes is a DL and voter registration card. Problem is, states like California will accept almost any sort of fake ID for obtaining a DL.

Not in places like Mexifornia, where poll workers are prohibited from demanding proof of citizenship. All it takes is a DL and voter registration card. Problem is, states like California will accept almost any sort of fake ID for obtaining a DL.
    If you have solid proof of what you're telling me, we should bring that to the attention of the Terminator in Sacramento. They could use computers to check the data bank if the voter is U.S. citizen. Flash a green light if he is or flash a red light if he is not!! Sooo simple!!

We need term limits in the Senate.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Re: Should we push Congress to abolish the Electoral College

yes....the way it has ALWAYS been done! That is why there are so many who have been opposing this system (but are in the minority) for years. That's how Bush got in (that, and the rigging of the Diebold voting machines by his fan, the owner of the company that makes and distributes the machines). I don't care what anyone says, he did not win the popular vote. And in Florida, there was ALL kinds of playing with the votes of all sorts (challenging ballots, dead people voting, black precincts having their parking lots blocked so voters couldn't park to vote, machines being found by the side of the road, boxes absentee ballots disappearing or not being counted, and more).
    Quote Originally Posted by kgflygirl
    I am concern about the up coming elections in the state and federal levels because of it's impact in identifying electoral college members who could potentially over turn the US majority's Presidential votes. Which (God help us) could be some illegal die hards pushing their Presidential candidate instead of the US majority population's candidate.

The electoral college is one of the biggest hoaxes ever played upon the American people IMHO. The "people" haven't elected most recent Presidents....the electoral college has and they are not obligated to vote the popular vote. Fix the college, fix the vote.

Banned
    Proof? It's official policy, codified into state law!

If you have solid proof of what you're telling me, we should bring that to the attention of the Terminator in Sacramento. They could use computers to check the data bank if the voter is U.S. citizen. Flash a green light if he is or flash a red light if he is not!! Sooo simple!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast