Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Sick and Tired of Democrats and Republicans

Is there a third party out there that would put America first? I would like to know. I've searched the web and the only group that I have found is the Veterans Party of America. Any thoughts on this party or any other that I could support?

Banned
    Check out the Constitution Party.

Their link is in my signature line.

You might be pleasantly surprised.

The Constitution Party is one of the best. The Libertarians talk a good line but their platform is for OPEN borders. Those are the only two I know of who have automatic slots on the ballot in my state.

The problem is, many offices have no candidates running for any outside party. Most have no independent candidate. And it is getting too late. On May 9, any candidate who wants to be on the ballot better have their paperwork in.

You may want to check your state election page and see who's running and how much you can find out about them now, before it is time to vote, Iiam.

Independent candidates are fairly good about sharing their views with interested voters. E-mail them. If they don't want to answer your questions, be leery, though.

I'm shocked that so many candidates in Texas refuse to state their stand on the border issues. Apparently they are just as scared as the ones we already have.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I've decided I'm a member of the NULLIFICATION PARTY ....
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

I've been saying the same. And everytime I write these so called Reps and Senators, I tell them American's are actively looking for a good third party!
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

I'm waiting until the wire to re-register as an independent. The rep's have already lost my vote unless they run Tom Tancredo for President because none of the rest of them seem to care that they are selling us down the river in favor of illegal aliens who should never have been allowed to be here in such massive numbers to start with. I'm tired of the Dems and Reps who have been asleep at the switch all these years while they watched out for themselves.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by JuniusJnr
    I'm waiting until the wire to re-register as an independent. The rep's have already lost my vote unless they run Tom Tancredo for President because none of the rest of them seem to care that they are selling us down the river in favor of illegal aliens who should never have been allowed to be here in such massive numbers to start with. I'm tired of the Dems and Reps who have been asleep at the switch all these years while they watched out for themselves.

Senator Sessions is fighting hard in the Senate
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

We just need to vote them all out - except Tancredo.

Just vote out anyone now in office.

Yes, some are finding their backbone - maybe - I'm skeptical.

But it is far too little and far too late.

They have had over a decade to do something. We have a 90% encumbency rate - they have had time to do something. They thought it was in their best interests not to do so. WE need to teach them differently.

So out they go. If there is one up there that has actually grown a backbone recently - put him out also. Give him a time out to let that backbone get some steel in it - then he can come back next time.

People, they have had their chance - just because they are jumping on the band wagon now - is definitely 'closing the barn door after the horse is out'.

I totally agree - I have been saying this for years as the Replubicrats are one and the same and only care about their own greed and power. They are crooks!

I'm pretty sure that party members on both sides are great buddies and laugh about who will screw the American people next

I was even at a meet and greet with a local candidiate that is running for Congress. He had big talk about changing immigration laws and when I suggested he start a third party to really bring change, he just laughed.

We will need a revolt to get a third party in as the greedy Replubicrats will never let their power go to someone else.

Mamie, you are right, Sessions is fighting now. Unfortunately, he isn't one of the people I can vote for and I'm ashamed of the ones I can. One Dem congressman and two Rep senators.

Yes, there are a few other people I would think about voting for but the only name that comes up in conjunction with the word "President" is Tom Tancredo. I wish he were my congressman. And, from what I can see, Tom is the only one who consistently stands four-square against illegal immigrants no matter which way the wind is blowing.

I don't know a lot about Sessions but I know others who sometimes get dragged to the forefront with regard to putting a stop to illegal immigration often change their course. I guess if the truth be told, I'm disappointed with Republicans in general (and I've been one all my life) because they had to chance to make a difference because they had the majority. They blew their chance and they still point fingers at " those evil democrats" instead of facing up to their own incompetence.

I think it is time to get them all out of there except Tom, of course. And if he ever runs for an office I can vote for, I don't care what party he runs on, I'd vote for him without a second's hesitation.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast