Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Yes, Junius, about TAncredo. He has consistently stood up on this issue and he has taken some heat for it. Karl Rove said he was never 'to darken the door of the WH again."

We do need to begin to work on a third party - but it won't happen this next election. What we have is a one party system with two sides playing a charades for us. They have a chokehold on our electoral system.

If we just vote out everyone in office, we will have a new slate - yes they will be Dem or Rep - but new. They will probably still be corrupt - but not a corrupt as those who have been there for decades.

Tancredo will have seniority!!!!!!

Then we could do it again next election. Don't let them have time to form their cliches, get a rope around one committee or the other.

There is an old story about how you get a mule to work. (I wouldn't hit a mule). 'First you hit him upside the head with a 2 x 4 , just to get his attention'. Our 2 x 4 is our votes - and we need to loose our allegiance to any political party and get their attention.

"Confusion to the enemy."
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

nntrixie, I sort of agree. But I noticed last election that many congressional seats were supposedly running unopposed. My congressman was one of them. This time, he has a contender but the contender is pro-illegal amnesty, as is the guy already there. There is no doubt in my mind that other voters are up against the same thing.

In those cases, I agree, all things being equal like that, vote the old guy out and keep the new guy scared by bombarding him/her with letters.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

IL: "The Most Corrupt State in The Country outside of Mexico"

Re: Sick and Tired of Democrats and Republicans

Quote Originally Posted by Iiamstheone
    Is there a third party out there that would put America first? I would like to know. I've searched the web and the only group that I have found is the Veterans Party of America. Any thoughts on this party or any other that I could support?
    Have faith, Most of the Republicans are not going to vote for this inane Senate Bill. It's just few of these Liberal Republicans who are screwing this up.

We have to educate the public and kick them out of office this coming election.
    "IMPEACH JORGE BUSH NOW!!"

Junius, I know many people will be in that same situation - but like you say - they might be a little less 'secure' in their seat and they can been 'convinced', to listen to reason.

Then next election, we do the same thing. By that time, maybe we will have their attention.

Just don't see how we can do any worse.

I agree nntrixie. We can't be any worse off than we are now even if we nominated and elected skid row hobos to public office. At least the hobos would know how it feels to live on the bottom of the ladder instead of on the top all the time.

I like the constitution party. I don't know if they're going to be able to get on the ballot.

I'd vote for Tancredo...but my real fav is Ron Paul. He is a strict constitutionalist and has been during all of his years in congress. I'd love to run him for pres but I don't think he's interested. Wow...disenfranchised Americans would faint to hear him talk, to listen to his ideas...it's been a LONNNNG time since we heard anyone say anything about doing something GOOD for OUR OWN COUNTRY. Mainly the hoopla is who can give it away the fastest and mostest.

RR

PS Ron Paul has a Liberty Caucus...check that out. You'll have to do a search cause I don't have the addy...
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

I like the constitution party. I don't know if they're going to be able to get on the ballot.
    They can automatically get on the ballot. What they need are candidates.

Quote Originally Posted by JuniusJnr
    I agree nntrixie. We can't be any worse off than we are now even if we nominated and elected skid row hobos to public office. At least the hobos would know how it feels to live on the bottom of the ladder instead of on the top all the time.
    would these be legal hobos or illegal?
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

would these be legal hobos or illegal?
    You know, I have lived in this godforsaken place for six consecutive years and for three consecutive years prior to this stint out here and I have never once seen anyone I even thought was an illegal out on the corner begging.

My son was running a homeless shelter back in NC for several years so when he came out here we visited the homeless shelter and got a tour of the entire facility. My son speaks pretty fluent Spanish. We didn't see one person in there who didn't speak English or who didn't appear to be an American citizen. I believe that the shelter screens them for immigration status because they do work very hard to obtain social assistance and jobs for the people they process through there. If they started pushing off illegals on employers, there would be trouble from all sides.

I have seen obvious illegals in parking lots dogging people trying to get money "to get to Dallas" or wherever. I've seen a woman who seemed to have a newborn baby for five consecutive years (meaning she was borrowing babies) to beg with who sat around at stores and the post office. I've seen people milling about in crowded places who were pickpockets and purse snatchers. But the hobos on the corner, they guys who sleep out in the desert and in vacant lots and buildings are mostly vets, unfortunately.

I'd vote for one of THOSE hobos before I'd vote for another republican. How's that?

Quote Originally Posted by JuniusJnr
    the hobos on the corner, they guys who sleep out in the desert and in vacant lots and buildings are mostly vets, unfortunately.

I'd vote for one of THOSE hobos before I'd vote for another republican. How's that?
    that's what's so twisted about all this mess . . . OUR government is more concerned about people that aren't legally in this country than it is about the veterans that have fought for this country. How many vets became alcoholics and homeless because they couldn't handle being treated like scum of the earth by their government . . .

and I'm with you, I think the citizens of this country would probably do better with hobos than politicians
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast