Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Sign the Petition: NO AMNESTY!

SIGN THE PETITION, NO AMNESTY:

google: http://noamnestypetition.com/

"Let Our Nation's Leaders Know...."
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Signed

signed.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Before everyone goes signing this petition and giving your info out, mind telling us who created this data collecting petition?

W

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Before everyone goes signing this petition and giving your info out, mind telling us who created this data collecting petition?

W
    Good question. Hidden registration information. I wonder what they are hiding from.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC

W
    That's what I wondered when I clicked on the link in the original post.
    We don't know who these people are! I never seen this website before
    and will not give out any of my info unless I know the website is legit.

I think it would be a good idea that anyone that posts wanting members to sign petitions should have to first run it by the Administration first before they can post it on the forum. Then only after Administration has verified the info submitted and has given the is ok to do so.

Sounds like the right thing to do, Deb!

In response to the three questions about the source of this petition, I really don't know: I found it in a reference on today's "NEWSMAX". I posted it because I have often seen similiar petitions posted on this site.

Since questions were raised by the site's President or Administrator and its Media Coordinator, I assume either of you is a position to just pull it off if you have any reservations about it. Then you could follow Debby's suggestion for posting petiitions in the future. You're the administrators; it's your judgment call.

Sorry, Texas2Step, I don't want to hurt your feelings or your good
    intentions.

Everyone is being extra careful because many of these sites collect your data for other reasons then what they have cited. Or the petition you
    signed is really used for other reasons than stated and your name
    is on it. It looks like a legit site, but you never know.

Thank you for the cautionary information, which I appreciate.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast