Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Silent protest?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

so we are talking about a kind of secret/ or quieter identifier, then?

1)an American flag pin WORN upside down for a distress signal?

2)The minuteman wristband as mentioned above
    http://www.soldiersangels.com Adopt a Soldier

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

Greyparrot, your idea is great, but it will make it hard for some Americans who are surrounded by illegals
    This is true. Otherwise, I'd have a wardrobe full of Minuteman shirts.

But something like a piece of fabric tied in a knot or something. Something that only other people who are on our side would recognize as a symbol.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I say we use a piece of square red cloth. I like that idea because it shows the blood of our forefathers and is one of our three colors. I say we all get just a small square of red cloth and start pinning it to our shirt sleeves.

Please understand I am not trying to shoot down a good idea = but
    As someone else said, there are many of us who are surrounded by illegals and believe me, your family, your home, auto, etc. would be in danger then.

I know we do have to stand up for what we believe - but I urge caution.

Remember, we are not dealing with law abiding people and I am not sure how much protection we can expect from law enforcement.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Remember, we are not dealing with law abiding people and I am not sure how much protection we can expect from law enforcement.
    down here in El Paso, the cops are too busy chasing the school skippers around town.

There is already racial discord because the hispanic kids didn't want the kids who speak only English with them!

are we doing this? if so let me know and I will go get some at teh store tomorrow to hand out on saturday and sunday.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12