Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Silent protest?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Silent protest?

I have been so angry this past week because I KNOW there are so many Americans that feel helpless, especially those that are just waking up to this nightmare. Both of my senators's staffers now seem bored to death with these calls. They have stopped participating in any discussion of the matter and try to hasten the end of the call. No one is organizing any formal protests anywhere remotely closeby so l just go about my life feeling like the biggest sheep on the planet.

What if we came up with a nationwide symbol, say a piece of red cloth pinned to our shirts, that represents our opposition to these amnesty bills? I know it is probably impossible because it would need the media attention to get the word out but, dammit....I WANT OUR STANCE ON THIS ISSUE PUBLICLY ACKNOWLEDGED!

Any other ideas?

What if we came up with a nationwide symbol, say a piece of red cloth pinned to our shirts, that represents our opposition to these amnesty bills? I know it is probably impossible because it would need the media attention to get the word out but, dammit....I WANT OUR STANCE ON THIS ISSUE PUBLICLY ACKNOWLEDGED!
    I LOVE this idea. It would also tell those of us who are outnumbered who among us is an ally and perhaps help us to form groups. It is pretty hard to form a group in this area because we are so very outnumbered.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If people can wear little pink ribbons to show they support breast cancer victims, we ought to be able to have some kind of ribbon or something for our cause.
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

Katie Couric isnt taking my calls.

Great idea

then when someone asks you why you are wear it, you can educate them on what is going on! It would be a great way to get a conversation started!
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

I like your idea, Parrot. How about a little flag of Mexico with a Patriot stepping on it? Too inflamatory? An American Eagle tearing the Mexican flag to bits to line his babies' nest.? Too inflamatory? Sorry, all my ideas are inflamatory today because I'm too po'd over seeing my flag desecrated by foreigners on our own soil. This "government" is no longer an American government - but a Globalist Government that has taken over the United States - and they should not be allowed to represent themselves with OUR flag any longer. But there! I am getting more inflammatory every minute and need to be quiet now.

How about buying one of the Minuteman T-shirts and kill two birds (sorry, parrot, just an expression) with one stone - support the MM as they go out to the border and make clear our position?

THEY ALSO HAVE WRISTBANDS ON THE SAME SITE - LESS EXPENSIVE AND CAN BE WORN EVERY DAY

http://members.aol.com/eagle1gold/minutemanshirts.htm

BTW There is a Minuteman Caravan to Washinton being planned that you could get in on.

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=20625
    http://www.soldiersangels.com Adopt a Soldier

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

Re: Silent protest?

[quote="greyparrot"]I have been so angry this past week because I KNOW there are so many Americans that feel helpless, especially those that are just waking up to this nightmare. Both of my senators's staffers now seem bored to death with these calls. They have stopped participating in any discussion of the matter and try to hasten the end of the call. No one is organizing any formal protests anywhere remotely closeby so l just go about my life feeling like the biggest sheep on the planet.

I love the idea. I dont see why we coudnt have ribbons pinned on our clothes. After 9/11, I noticed everyone had an American flag pinned to their shirts, and they are still wearing them.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

DcSA,

I have a minuteman shirt that I do proudly wear. However, depending upon where one works, one might not be allowed to wear it there (remember the guy with the Border Patrol hat).

BTW There is a Minuteman Caravan to Washinton being planned that you could get in on.
    Thanks for the link. I am going to go check it out now!!!!!

Greyparrot, your idea is great, but it will make it hard for some Americans who are surrounded by illegals.

Greyparrot, how would you feel about all of us in America who are convinced that GWB needs to be impeached, FOR WHATEVER OUR REASON IS, join together for one day for a HUGE national protest in all of our cities with all kinds of people to express our belief that George Bush deserves to be impeached ?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I think some kind of ribbon, like the little yellow or pink ones I'm always seeing people have pinned on them, would be best. I'm not creative enough to come up with what it would look like though.
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast