Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Good point, Dixie. Thank you for catching that. I was focusing on the premise and ignored the attitude. Too many people believe that the words of Emma Lazarus are in the Constitution. If I wanted to move to another nation, I know that there'd be terms and conditions, and I would accept that they had the right to set those terms and conditions even if they were adverse to me. But our right to set terms and conditions is under constant attack from people with a sense of entitlement.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks for pointing that out Dixie.
    BearFlag-I think it was in a bill by Kenndy-McCain 2006 maybe s2611

And another thing, we don't just 'have the title of citizens'. It annoys me no end to see immigrants and wannabes try to tear down our status, claiming that our nation should be completely open and that they have as much right to be here as we do. As if there is no difference between us and them, and I'm tired of seeing our nation's sovereignty constantly attacked. Because that's what this attitude is.

Yes, we ARE different, we don't 'have the title of citizens' we are citizens with an investment and a stake in America that people like this neither have nor understand.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Why did you come to the USA? For education and to leave or for education and to stay? We have too many illegals here imposing their culture and language onto us and many others who are here with visas or work permits join them!

By the way where are you from?
    "As has happened before in our history, if you have open borders poor country governments will pay people to move here, promising them a better life in the New World"*
    George Phillies (Libertarian)

Re: this site is full of animosity!!! RIDICULOUS

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERSUPERME
    i thought this site was all for legal immigration, but after i read some of the posts, im not too sure. i am not a citizen, but i have a permanent residency (greencard). all you people sound like you are only open towards people who have the title of US citizens. and since most of you guys are citizens, you wouldnt even know how hard it is, and how much money it takes to come here legally. it took me 10 years to finally get my greencard. knowing what i went through, i believe there is strong need in an immigration reform. but i guess none of you guys are even open to that.
    RIDICULOUS ARE YOU !!!!! RESPECT LAW OBIDING PEOPLE
    I was a legal immigrant (I was never illegal even for 1 day) and it took me 6 years to get my greencard, plus 6 to get my citizenship.
    I'm affiliated to Alipac are I am very proud and happy because I found thias site.
    I keep fighting together with all Alipacers .
    There are no better people than the American People, and they are more than right, fighting for this country. They welcome everibody who comes within the law with open arms. You know this is not true in other countries.
    The problem was exactly this, they were so kind that foreigners decided to take proffit and mistakenly took them for fools.
    Thanks God they now are awaken and don't take these actions light any more.
    Dixie is right if you don't agree with our laws, nobody hold you hear, just get your things and leave.
    I love this country and everything I spent or I went through to aquire my citizenship was worthy.

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    SUPERSUPERME,

Well, instead of saying thank you for the opportunity America has given me, you complain.

In Texas we call that ungrateful. What you have received is not good enough. You want more than what we offer and that's a sense of entitlement. You complain about the cost because you want it for free.

Our immigration system is fine, and you protest because you just want it to be cheep and easy.

All I have to say is if you don't like it, then don't participate. Stay in your homeland because it is cheaper and easier to do than coming to America legally. Keep your money and don't bother us with your complaints.

I think America is too tough of a place for you. Americans are proud and brave not whiners and complainers. You really should consider going home, since coming to Ameirca is too difficult and expensive.

Alipacers,

These people just drive me nuts. This person has spent more money on the damn car they are driving around in than they have coming to America. Yes, it's cheaper to come to America legally than to buy a new car. Really that puts a value on what is important to them.

Dixie
    Yes, maybe coming here was cheaper than my car (i drive an audi). i paid approx. 15,000 dollars if i add everything up including lawyer fees for filing my paperworks , adjustment of status, etc for my family of 4. My attitude wasnt towards AMERICA at all. believe me, i am VERY thankful. it was towards some of the members on this forum. i was pointing out that this forum is supposed to be open towards LEGAL immigration, but some people's comments like, "im a citizen, what are you?" made me feel as if you guys were against immigrants in general, legal or not.

Yes, maybe coming here was cheaper than my car (i drive an audi). i paid approx. 15,000 dollars if i add everything up including lawyer fees for filing my paperworks , adjustment of status, etc for my family of 4. My attitude wasnt towards AMERICA at all. believe me, i am VERY thankful. it was towards some of the members on this forum. i was pointing out that this forum is supposed to be open towards LEGAL immigration, but some people's comments like, "im a citizen, what are you?" made me feel as if you guys were against immigrants in general, legal or not.
    ALIPAC's Platform

FOUR POINT PLATFORM: "Simply enforce our existing immigration laws!"

1. Secure Our Borders
    2. Crack down on employers that intentionally hire illegals
    3. Remove incentives and rewards to illegals such as licenses, welfare, and other taxpayer benefits
    4. Enforce our existing laws and deport illegal aliens when convicted of crimes or detected during routine law enforcement activities

My personal beef, you are not a citizen so you don't vote and don't have a say in how "we the people" run this country. When and if you become a citizen, then that will be different.

No one here has a problem with legal residents or immigrants that have become citizens, in fact, we have members that are both.

Dixie

Quote Originally Posted by sturmruger
    Why did you come to the USA? For education and to leave or for education and to stay? We have too many illegals here imposing their culture and language onto us and many others who are here with visas or work permits join them!

By the way where are you from?

I am from Japan. Came here with a business visa (L1) to expand my business and adjusted my status to permanent residency. long 10 year ordeal but well worth it!

Banned

Re: this site is full of animosity!!! RIDICULOUS

i thought this site was all for legal immigration, but after i read some of the posts, im not too sure. i am not a citizen, but i have a permanent residency (greencard). all you people sound like you are only open towards people who have the title of US citizens. and since most of you guys are citizens, you wouldnt even know how hard it is, and how much money it takes to come here legally. it took me 10 years to finally get my greencard. knowing what i went through, i believe there is strong need in an immigration reform. but i guess none of you guys are even open to that.
    SUPERSUPERME

I’m for legal immigration, and I believe that the enforcement of America’s immigration laws need help in a few major areas... starting with closing down and or the suspension of all immigrating persons and the extreme guarding of our southern and northern boarders till the mess is cleaned up… and identifying the truth or fiction of an Immigrants Id’s in the country … what ever the claimed status might be …

Please your personal feelings put aside …
    I would like to know how your views about the Language issues that a lot of the Spanish or Latin Immigrants are supporting and also criminal immigrant supporters are backing …
    Would you support the deportation out of America of any of the criminal immigrant from Japan ?
    Do you believe that 15 or so million criminal immigrants that are in America today be allowed to stay with just a fine and simply being sent to the back of the line… while others wait even longer ,
    and finally do you believe that your treatment in the immigration process was fair…

And last but not least
    What are your true cost in becomiing a citizen ?

SUPERSUPERME - Obviously you have no idea what you are talking about. No one here is against LEGAL immigration. It is the criminals who break into our country by refusing to follow the established rules that we are against. I commend you for following the rules but you need to apologize to all of ALIPAC for your riduculous accusations.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast