Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenJustice
    Please make a note: as of Sept 19, 07, illegals have killed 54,950 American citizens and LEGAL immigrants since 9/11.
    Thanks for the reminder Citizen. PMing you.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

WOW Ex_OC, You taught me something today! I knew I had read on the USCIS site somewhere that dual citizenship was not permitted by the US, but after reading your post I decided to dig a little further...No surprise to you I'm sure, but you are right! Here's a link to simplify the search if anyone else doubts your accuracy!

http://www.richw.org/dualcit/faq.html

Guess I shouldn't be surprised that this fopa too is a product of the modern day Supreme Court!

Welcome Super,
    Since you are in the country legally I have no problem with you and wish you well in your business.

The comments that imply coming into this country is wrong if all you want is economic benefits might be a bit harsh. After all, throughout America's past, people did immigrate for just those reasons. To have a better life, to make a success of their ventures etc. Thus your motives are no different. So, since you immigrated the right way, I extend a warm welcome to you!

If any of the posts seem ungracious, it may be that our nerves are overwrought from each of us working tirelessly to keep our country secure from this relentless invasion. Being a patriot seems never getting a chance to let up on the daily phone calls and faxes. No time off, it never seems to end. No matter what piece of garbage legislation we stop, another one pops up like those maddening carnival whack-a-mole things.

Since you are here legally, and you know how difficult that was to do things the right way, you should be angry that millions have snuck in the back door. They need to go back where they came from. Legal immigration is fine, although maybe a moratorium would be a good idea for a while.

More important, is stopping the "anchor baby" free for all which allows whole villages to immigrate, ostensibly legally.

I don't imagine illegal immigration is very serious in Japan. If it were, chances are you would feel exactly like we do. Hope you see our viewpoint, and excuse us if we are fed up and disgusted with the arrogance of the illegals and the duplicity and collusion of our government. None of us want to see the Balkanization of America. No, we are not hateful, just outraged.
    [i]“America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.â€

InsaneAsylum wrote: I don't imagine illegal immigration is very serious in Japan.

Au contraire, Insane. Supersupreme, do you know that the ironic thing about this is that Japan has always been #1 xenophobic country in history. And that is a fact. Check your history books. Or for some light reading, check out "Shogun," or watch the movie version with Richard Chamberlain. I'm a history major so I know this. Your emperor is a god and the Japanese are the favored nation and all foreigners are unclean. Hmmm, maybe that is why your username is SUPERSUPREME. Hahhaha, and I first thought you were talking about pizza....... Welcome to America where we are all equal.
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

bordersoldier wrote:
    Mexican President Felipe Calderon Sunday demanded the United States surrender its sovereignty, abandon the rule of law and accede to Mexico's inherent supremacy.

http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/lou.dobbs.tonight/

These are the verbatim transcripts:

1) Armando Navarro, Prof. Ethnic Studies, UC Riverside at Latino Summit Response to Prop 187, UC Riverside, 1/1995
    "These are the critical years for us as a Latino community. We're in a state of transition. And that transformation is called 'the browning of America'. Latinos are now becoming the majority. Because I know that time and history is on the side of the Chicano/Latino community. It is changing in the future and in the present the balance of power of this nation. It's a game - it's a game of power - who controls it. You (to MEChA students) are like the generals that command armies. We're in a state of war. This Proposition 187 is a declaration of war against the Latino/Chicano community of this country. They know the demographics. They know that history and time is on our side. As one community, as one people, as one nation within a nation as the community that we are, the Chicano/Latino community of this nation. What this means is a transfer of power. It means control."
    Click here to download this audio clip.

2) Art Torres, former CA state senator, currently Chair of California Democrat Party at UC Riverside 1/1995
    "Que viva la causa! It is an honor to be with the new leadership of the Americas, here meeting at UC Riverside. So with 187 on the ballot, what is it going to take for our people to vote - to see us walking into the gas ovens? It is electoral power that is going to make the determination of where we go as a community. And power is not given to you -- you have to take it. Remember: 187 is the last gasp of white America in California. Understand that. And people say to me on the Senate floor when I was in the Senate, 'Why do you fight so hard for affirmative action programs?' And I tell my white colleagues, 'because you're going to need them.'"

3) Jose Angel Gutierrez, Prof. Univ. Texas at Arlington, founder La Raza Unida Party at UC Riverside 1/1995
    "The border remains a military zone. We remain a hunted people. Now you think you have a destiny to fulfill in the land that historically has been ours for forty thousand years. And we're a new Mestizo nation. And they want us to discuss civil rights. Civil rights. What law made by white men to oppress all of us of color, female and male. This is our homeland. We cannot - we will not- and we must not be made illegal in our own homeland. We are not immigrants that came from another country to another country. We are migrants, free to travel the length and breadth of the Americas because we belong here. We are millions. We just have to survive. We have an aging white America. They are not making babies. They are dying. It's a matter of time. The explosion is in our population."

4) Bill Richardson, New Mexico Governor, former U.S. Congressman, U.N. Ambassador, U.S. Sect'y of Energy interviewed on radio Latino USA responding to Congressional Immigration Reform legislation in 1996
    "There are changing political times where our basic foundations and programs are being attacked, illegal and legal immigration are being unfairly attacked. We have to band together, and that means Latinos in Florida, Cuban-Americans, Mexican-Americans, Puerto Ricans, South Americans, we have to network better - we have to be more politically minded, we have to put aside party and think of ourselves as Latinos, as Hispanics more than we have in the past."

5) Mario Obledo, founding member/former nat'l director of Mexican-American Legal Defense and Educational Fund (MALDEF), former CA Sect'y Health/Welfare on Tom Leykis radio talk show
    "We're going to take over all the political institutions in California. In five years the Hispanics are going to be the majority population of this state." Caller: "You also made the statement that California is going to become a Hispanic state and if anyone doesn't like it they should leave - did you say that?" Obledo: "I did. They ought to go back to Europe."

I'll never be open to amnesty or illegal immigration.
    You should post this as a seperate topic
    ------------------------

My grandson is in his second year of college....at our expense I might add...
    none from the government. But, I told him he needed to choose something
    that couldnt be outsourced or done by a Mexican. He is so into technology
    and is pursuing that and I see his future in danger from imported, lower
    wage earners! Is nothing for sure anymore?
    PROMOTE SELF DEPORTATION, ENFORCE OUR
    LAWS!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456