Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I do believe thanks to our President and our government these poor people are now out of the shadows! It was so much nicer when they were only seen and not heard as we thought of our children when they were little

Ya.....it was a tad better. It's like they opened Pandoras Box and now there's no putting the lid back on.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Don't forget that before the issue of Hispanics in the work place came up there were alot of stories in the US about the rude behavior of Indians in the workplace, especially those who have Brahmin ancestry and looked down on White middle-class Americans as being of an inferior race.

If you dig up some discussion boards about the Asian Indian treatment of lower-class American citizens, you will see a disturbing pattern here. These Hispanics, like the Indians, are practicing racists and they mean to drive Americans into a lower-class status which is starting to look more and more like provincial slavery.

Thank George Bush! You truly will go down in history as the worst president this country has ever had!

A few years ago. I got fed up when a co-worker would pay numerous visits to a cubicle buddy and talk in Spanish. One day I interupted their conversation and asked that they either talk in English or take their conversation somwhere else. At which point one of them replied. But we're not talking about you. And I said I don't care if you're talking about me or not. I was taught that if you talk around someone who doesn't understand your language, it is flat out rude. Of course I got stink eye looks from these two but their future conversations were in English.
    Work together for the benefit of all mankind

Tex

Barkway Im an ol' East Texan redneck and im hear to tell you that teacher would have toted a [mod edit]. Nobody talks about or treats my kids like that. I personally dont care what language two people speak to each other but if they are goingto to talk to me or deal with me they better know english and i do not compromise on this. I simply refuse todo anything for them or try. Even as a police officer you can imagine how many learn english when you start to throw handcuffs on them,

Tex

Why isnt the spanish/hispanic channel made to have english subtitles so i know what they are saying??? by god this is America lol

TEX
    this could be mighty interesting.......why not check and see if they're getting ANY FEDERAL FUNDING, in any capacity whatsoever.

Wouldn't that be SWEET! And, I'd venture to say might be classified as DISCRIMINATION.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Now that Harry Reid make that comment about Americans being racists because we want everyone to be able to speak English,,,every Illegal will be saying it too

At this rate it will also be manditory for every U.S. citizen to learn dutch, chinese, japanese, german, french. And the language of every other foreign country. Total bull.

But at the same time I bet that no illegal would willingly learn chinese, japanese, german, french or whatever. Because its ALL about them!

Why isnt the spanish/hispanic channel made to have english subtitles so i know what they are saying???
    I have comcast cable and the have the special "latino" section. Naturally it's in spanish and I can get just the home to translate to English. But if I want to go and read the article....it won't translate and puts me back to the home page. Now I don't think that's very fair! But I can get noone at comcast to answer me as to why. I am OFFENDED and upset and won't sleep a wink coz they had some breaking news about Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt and I'll never know now. ( said just totally kidding) They have polls and I can't get in to take them. Some words I can pick out but not enough to be sure I'm messing up their polls. So I need it in English.

At this rate it will also be manditory for every U.S. citizen to learn dutch, chinese, japanese, german, french. And the language of every other foreign country. Total bull.
    Exactly......just to prove we welcome immigrants. It will happen with every majority influx of immigrants if they don't make English the national language.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast