Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Slamming the troops?

i just got an angry email from a lady that thinks I'm slamming our troops. I did not mean our troops are doing dirty deeds, I was talking about the Amnesty pushers.

Did I mess up here? Only one email complaint so far

Stopping Amnesty this time will be tougher than ever, but our opposition knows they must move swiftly. If we can hold them back till the next election cycle, which starts up late in 2009 or the troops start returning to America before their dirty deeds are complete, then they know they are in serious trouble.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

write the lady back and tell her the dirty deeds were the congress and obama passing amnesty but i can see where the lady is coming from also

The woman who has complained has a serious reading comprehension problem. I see nothing wrong with the statement, nor does it imply any thing close to knocking our troops.

she misinterpeted the "dirt deeds" part thinking it was in reference to the troops and not the OBLers.
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

Stopping Amnesty this time will be tougher than ever, but our opposition knows they must move swiftly. If we can hold them back till the next election cycle, (which starts up late in 2009 or the troops start returning to America,) before their dirty deeds are complete, then they know they are in serious trouble.

How's this?
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

MW
    jamesW62 wrote:

write the lady back and tell her the dirty deeds were the congress and obama passing amnesty but i can see where the lady is coming from also
    Yep, I too can see how the lady misunderstood. May need to be clarified to erase any confusion.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    There is a differance between what our government is doing and our Professional "Patriotic soldiers" I am a 21 year retired veteran and I take no offense to that
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I too see how she misunderstood! Probably should have put congress in place of their. I would e-mail her!

don't feel too bad it is easy to do. I stick my foot in my mouth the wrong way alot!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Does this work?

Stopping Amnesty this time will be tougher than ever, but our opposition knows they must move swiftly. If we can hold them back till the next election cycle, which starts up late in 2009 or the troops start returning to America before the Senate's dirty deeds are complete, then they know they are in serious trouble.

MW
    William wrote:

Does this work?

Stopping Amnesty this time will be tougher than ever, but our opposition knows they must move swiftly. If we can hold them back till the next election cycle, which starts up late in 2009 or the troops start returning to America before the Senate's dirty deeds are complete, then they know they are in serious trouble.
    I would substitute until for till.

Out of curiousity, what do the troops have to do with holding back another amnesty attempt?

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Sounds good but I too would replace till with until ...

I think they are going to move as quick as possible and I also think that is why Pelosi is changing the rules in the house so she can sneak in things piece by piece ( Dream Act") (reduce law enforcement) etc,. with out the Republicans knowledge so they can not spread the word..

We are going to have to watch every piece of Legislation
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast