Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

done, thanks folks.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I may be too late but I would suggest: Stopping Amnesty this time will be tougher than ever, but our opposition knows they must move swiftly. If we can hold them back until the next election cycle, which starts up late in 2009, or when the troops start returning to America before the Senate's dirty deeds are complete, then these amnesty advocates know they are in serious trouble.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Sounds good but I too would replace till with until ...

I think they are going to move as quick as possible and I also think that is why Pelosi is changing the rules in the house so she can sneak in things piece by piece ( Dream Act") (reduce law enforcement) etc,. with out the Republicans knowledge so they can not spread the word..

We are going to have to watch every piece of Legislation

I agree, they'll use the Dream Act as an opening shot to test our resolve, if they get their foot in the Door with the Dream Act, it will clear the way for C.I.R. later on this year.
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12