Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ALL you guys should call her asking for a job!!

What a hoot that would be, ROTF
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I just called the number, but that number has been changed. The new number is:

951-734-6161

I left an "interesting" message - not holding my breath on her to return my call lol
    Pro Patri Vigilans! Death to Aztlan!!

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Should we all call and apply?

I guess we should ask her to respond with an application ,job description and what benefits are offered?

I'm game.

Quote Originally Posted by ConcernedCitizen
    didn't they say that by taking the job, you had to go into Mexico on occasion and be sure you had all your legal papers ready?

If so, maybe that's why no wanted the job.
    Mexico isn't safe for Mexicans, let alone Americans.

Between her wanting to pay $34/hr for planting flowers and John McCain offering to pay $50/hr to pick lettuce, if this keeps up, the American people might be able to get good paying jobs.
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Well, I'm gonna' show you guys!!!!

I'm gonna' call and declare I will work for $32 per hour so I get the job!!!!

I can repair the equipment, got a commercial driver's license with a perfect driving record, don't drink and always arrive for work early and ready to go at it.

Perfectly clean police record and excellent references. Will forego the offered health insurance since I had to get my own after my last "real" job was moved overseas.

Am also willing to study at night so as to obtain a California chemical-spraying permit to make myself of more value to the firm.

Y'all just quit applying now, yah' hear?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12