Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Smallwood can't find legal employees at 34/hr

Did anyone else see the report (CNN I think) where Cindi Smallwood of California Landscapers Association or something who said that she cant find Americans to work with her for $34/hr!!! 34 !!! I wouldnt have gone to law school if I thought I could make $65, 000 starting and get to stay outside! Utter nonsense...fabricated.... Id like to apply for this job...I doubt it exists... Does that mean that there are illegal aliens making $34/hr in this country. If so, Im working on getting fighting mad.
    <div>* It is only when the people become ignorant and corrupt, when they degenerate into a populace, that they are incapable of exercising their sovereignty.* -- John Adams
    </div>

Yes I saw that. $34 for experienced landscapers,and $14 for non experienced.

She claimed she has no takers. Correct me if I am wrong, but didn't they say that by taking the job, you had to go into Mexico on occasion and be sure you had all your legal papers ready?

If so, maybe that's why no wanted the job.

I heard her, on the a radio Station this morning On 55KRC. The Station even told her. That they had over 400 people already, wanting to apply.
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

outrageous... i know that many of my friends who, if they knew that, would have packed their trucks and hit I-40 West pronto!
    <div>* It is only when the people become ignorant and corrupt, when they degenerate into a populace, that they are incapable of exercising their sovereignty.* -- John Adams
    </div>

YES HA!! GOOD! GREAT! I wish more of America could hear it...she did damage to us with her claims on television.
    </div>

I heard this on Laura Ingraham's radio show.

It was just hilarious. And, totaly bogus. They're doing anything to screw with the people's minds. How much deeper are they going to dig?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

they are liars and the truth is not in them! They regard us as fools evidently, to make this kind of statement on national tv. This is total insanity! I am a retired Registered Nurse, I have never dreamed of making this kind of money! do you think I would rather deal with the all the stress in the nursing field, long hard brutal hours,then to make 35 dollars an hour landscaping? I am so niave, I thought these people worked for a pittance of what Americns would work for, that is the big lie being told to the US citizens. I guess they can get away with paying wages like this because they don't have to pay unemployement taxes, healthcare insurance, sick and vacation benefits, workers compensation, so on and so on. Can't you see the writing on the walls? Soon no US citizen will be able to get work why pay all this extra if you don't have to, if the government turns a blind eye. Soon it will be Americans working for the Illegal Immigrants! I will borrow a phrase from from that health guru, Susan Powter,
    STOP THE INSANITY!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Man, the bullchit just grows higher and higher. Open your newspaper and check out the ads for this kind of labor. It's usually around $6-$8 per hr. Cindi's math appears to be a bit off. I suppose she offers full medical and dental, too.

This article is a real knee-slapper.

$34 an hour, make millions working from your home, improve your gas mileage by 100%, bridge for sale.............

Did this shill give out any phone numbers or web addresses while making this claim?

I found this on the internet...did a little sleuthing... not sure if its really her company but should be. I will call for an application today too.

Cyndi Smallwood
    Diversified Landscape Management
    Mission Viejo, CA 92691
    Phone: (949) 454-2805
    Business Types: Landscape Contractors & Designers
    </div>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast