Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Today, May 1, is Mexican Labor Day-- A National Holiday. How conveninet of them to stage a protest on their own holiday. I guess they will want the holiday off again next year, too!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

A quiet day in NE PA. We took a ride down to the Salvation Army and not a single immigrant. It was so pleasant to be able to spend some time looking for items without the crowd.

In Boston it was business as usual any pro-amnesty rallies that were held in the state were small. Not the numbers that were expected. Only businesses in communities that are heavily populated by illegals were closed but who cares as they only cater to them anyway.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Only businesses in communities that are heavily populated by illegals were closed but who cares as they only cater to them anyway.
    Exactly, They cut off their noses to spite their faces and next week they will be in the welfare lines because they can't pay the rent because they closed their shops.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

You got that right Junius I love the employers that said yes you can have monday off and tues, weds, thurs and friday, LOL. Hit them in the pocket!
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I remember observing some latin guy vowing that the ports in LA would be stopped today and that no cargo would move. Does anybody have any news on this?

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Oregon report: My husbands green card holding co-worker copped out this morning by calling in "sick" today, he did have a sick day of course, so he will not be losing any money, but they already were down one person who was let go, and this left them in a huge lurch with only two guys to unload the trailers. Might have been his co-workers Mecha ranting college age daughter that pushed him into this.

My mother who works with a load of Latino people at a major dry cleaners said they all showed up today (see this boss would have fired them if they did not come in, so they showed up out of fear), so now on Friday, the boss is throwing a BBQ in honor of the Latino people!!!

The store was nice and quiet, did see one Latino couple out, but they just passed through the store (I guess they wanted to make the grocery store feel bad they were not getting their business today?).

The neighbors here decided to be out and about playing their music REAL loud, so.....I put up my flag and played patriotic music even louder!!!
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I remember observing some latin guy vowing that the ports in LA would be stopped today and that no cargo would move. Does anybody have any news on this?
    I remember that, Rockfish. But not one word has been mentioned about it on the evening news. Apparently there were loads of people and they shut down their own community just like everywhere else but they didn't shut down the ports or the airport or anything else they threatened to "shut down." I wonder if they will shut down their mouths tomorrow?

I still find it aggravating that the evening news acted like they had some big impact. They claim on NBC nightly news that 7.5 illegal aliens are in the work force! Ain't that nice? Where's ICE?

Every channel where I live has had massive coverage of these boycotts, but never any coverage of the american citizens against amnesty/guest workers and securing our borders.

lsmith, I agree that the news blows their side all out of proportion but even the news here, the stations that egged them on all week end, couldn't make it look like they had a big crowd. five thousand a month ago turned into a couple hundred today. I think it is because nobody paid them to march today.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast