Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    If they do another clocture vote does tha mean they get another 30 hours?? because I heard a senator say it could take longer than this week!!
    Not that I'm aware of, SOSAD.

He might have said that because they may have decided not to work the remainder of the 30 hrs. into this new week. Or they want to string it out to tire us out. There are hundreds of amendments so that would be another variable they have to deal with.

I was actually quite surprised that they were to have 2 'cloture votes'.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If they have the second cloture vote, and if it fails this time, would they go to a full floor debate then?

Man, this is complicated. Just they way they like it.
    Man did Bush tick me off today....now we are not only not loyal, we are racists too.....

Each day this guy just gets more and more in your face and less and less diplomatic!

April
    SOSADFORUS wrote:

You betcha!! Got to slam them hard on Monday, sounds like sis wants that 1000 page bill.

Sis we can't hardly get a direct answer out of them on a yes or no vote and you want us to find out where this 1000 page bill is , do I look like Hoodini !!
    If anyone can do it you can, SOSAD! You GO GIRL!

I called two senators the other day and asked about the second clocture vote and she said it was really unsual but not unheard of to have two clocture votes. she said a clocture vote was a vote to proceed. Does that mean they could keep doing a clocture vote to allow more amendmants or will the next one have to be a vote to take a vote on the bill??
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

April
    ProudAmericanFamily wrote:

Man, this is complicated. Just they way they like it.
    Man did Bush tick me off today....now we are not only not loyal, we are racists too.....

Each day this guy just gets more and more in your face and less and less diplomatic!
    Desperation brings that out in a Dictator. We are finally getting his attention! He under estimated us! He thought it would be easy to manipulate and walk over the American people. SURPRISE MR. PRESIDENT!!!!

1000 - 1200 PAGE BILL!!!
    One of our members spoke to their Senator's DC office today and for the FIRST TIME, the office {many calls} said that the bill was about
    1200 FREAKING PAGES. {freaking is mine}

*** We can blow this thing to kingdom come if we had the TEXT!!!
    They do NOT want Americans to read this horrible, treasonous, more than an AMNESTY document

Do they expect that they can actually hold this from the American people by lying and saying it's on THOMAS when that is actually the old crap that Reid put out on May 10th? They really think that they can screw with our minds and back us down.

{I'm furious..........absolutely shooting flames furious!}
    Does everyone here understand what is happening concerning the TEXT OF THIS BILL? I, personally, never remember such a thing happening with legislation on the floor.

PROUD
    I have to check the proceedure to be accurate.
    Not certain but I thought it would KILL THE SUCKER {if the wimps stood firm.}

{vent over right now}
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

How can ANY government group vote on ANYTHING without the documents in front of them? Do they have it all yet? If so, we have a right to the copy too right??
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

you know what I haven't been able to shake yet?

I heard them announce the bill on the floor of the senate as

Bill 1348 for immigration reform and other purposes....

WHAT other purposes??????????

Quote Originally Posted by alisab
    How can ANY government group vote on ANYTHING without the documents in front of them? Do they have it all yet? If so, we have a right to the copy too right??
    Well, depends which liar you'd prefer to believe

The Senators are supposed to have the gargantuan stack of crap while the Reps and ORDINARY AMERICANS have the DRAFT {no legal language and many sections missing}

WEll, folks..............don't know about you guys but I WANT THE TEXT!!!
    The LEGAL LANGUAGE INCLUDING EVERY SINGLE SECTION AND PROVISION.

April
    2ndamendsis wrote:

Do they expect that they can actually hold this from the American people by lying and saying it's on THOMAS when that is actually the old crap that Reid put out on May 10th? They really think that they can screw with our minds and back us down.
    The joke is on them if they are that out of touch with reality because we are as MAD AS H____ and we are NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast