Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I think we are BLITZing right nowproud.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I love the cute smileys. We need them.
    I can be all ticked off and see one and for a second I can smile.
    They do their job well!
    This freaking issue has made me such a grouch!
    But I am going to do my part to get rid of it and try and regain my happy again!

April
    Yeah I agree SOSAD, it is has been one continuous BLITZ for quite sometime!

Quote Originally Posted by ProudAmericanFamily
    I love the cute smileys. We need them.
    I can be all ticked off and see one and for a second I can smile.
    They do their job well!
    This freaking issue has made me such a grouch!
    But I am going to do my part to get rid of it and try and regain my happy again!
    I know just what you mean it is very stressful, its like are we, win, lose win, lose, win ,lose my gawd it makes you feel like a yo yo and sometimes it gives me really bad head achs.

The other day I was so stressed i went in took 2 asprin was going to lay down a minute and sleep 5 hours in the middle of the afternoon never done that in my life, unless I was sick of course!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by April
    Yeah I agree SOSAD, it is has been one continuous BLITZ for quite sometime!
    OH my Gosh those are two cute, now that made me smile Thats what I look like who do I call next or fax or e-mail, what to do!!

April
    Me too SOSAD! I know it is stressful SOSAD and Proud but WE THE PEOPLE are doing a great job and making progress. We are winning battles all the time and eventually I have faith that we will win the war. WE are keeping the heat on HIGH. We are not giving in and we are not giving up!

Quote Originally Posted by April
    Me too SOSAD! I know it is stressful SOSAD and Proud but WE THE PEOPLE are doing a great job and making progress. We are winning battles all the time and eventually I have faith that we will win the war. WE are keeping the heat on HIGH. We are not giving in and we are not giving up!

DITTO, you are so right!!
    Now I must get some night all!!

Every time I called (and was able to talk to a real person) I was told the Senator has not had time to read it yet! bunch of zombies
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234