Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

So, where is this signed bill ?

What takes so long to sign a bill ?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Mexico is begging on hands and knees not to sign the bill!

In my opinion, it's a foreign relations ploy. The longer Bush waits it will look like he agonized with Mexico over signing the bill!

Fox needs to wake up to the fact the door is closing and it's not going to be opened again!! He and the rest of Mexico have pushed us over the edge of putting up with this nonesense! November is coming and here us roar!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Bush better sign the bill.

Thanks for tracking this LegalUSCitizen.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Bush told the American people when asked on national tv that he would sign the bill. He would have to go back on his word.

MW
    I know patience is no longer one of our strong traits, but geez folks, the bill just passed the Senate Friday night.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

In my opinion, it's a foreign relations ploy. The longer Bush waits it will look like he agonized with Mexico over signing the bill!
    My thoughts too, CCUSA. "This is just so hard for me to allow this fence to be built.......maybe I just can't do it !!" Make Mexico think that he is having second thoughts. LOL.

Maybe he is !! Who cares since it's just a smoke screen anyway.
    If he was serious, he'd let the illegals and the employers know it.
    That's what I think.

I know patience is no longer one of our strong traits, but geez folks, the bill just passed the Senate Friday night.
    Ok, MW, we'll try a little more patience. It's the only choice anyway. I just thought I've seen other bills signed immediately.

As I was saying, to me, I don't think the whole thing is going to make much of a difference. I hope that I'm wrong.

By the time they build it, George Bush will let them come in by the thousands. Unfortunately, that's the conclusion I've reached over the last couple of days.

Maybe Fox and Bush are negotiating how many decades it will take to build it?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    Ok, MW, we'll try a little more patience. It's the only choice anyway. I just thought I've seen other bills signed immediately.

As I was saying, to me, I don't think the whole thing is going to make much of a difference. I hope that I'm wrong.

By the time they build it, George Bush will let them come in by the thousands. Unfortunately, that's the conclusion I've reached over the last couple of days.
    Only the thousands? That would be good news, wouldn't it?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast