Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I slightly underestimated, didn't I. Correction: Millions.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hey...I was thinking....you know the Clinton Global Initiative?

Maybe we should apply for a mission commitment entitled "Save the United States For the World" and get enough money to fund our Wall of Americans on the borders?

If they deny US, we can accuse them rightly of discrimination with their projects.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Judy, I don't know what the answer is. All I know is that someone the other day asked me what in the heck is wrong with your state ?! It seems something is always happening here to rock the nation, from hanging chads to this Foley thing a month before the elections.

I know what is wrong with my state !! So few, few, few people speak up in this state. There are some, such as the FLIMEN organization, and the counties in the northern part of the state have their heads screwed on a lot better than the southern half of the state.

It is a state of transients, people who come and go, illegal aliens, people who move here from the north to get away from it all.....and half of them probably think Clay Shaw is some movie actor rather than a congressman.

If you were to give this state a test on knowledge about our country....God only knows what the results would be. So many people, including Americans in the southern part of the state make zero to no attempt to look deeply into what is happening in our country. They could care less.

The southern part of the state is so unbelievably populated not just illegal aliens, but even people here legally who have little to no Americanism running through their blood.

They are very liberal and politically correct here, because when your world is so full of people from all over there isn't too much choice but to always be politically correct all the time.

This is one reason why I am in this fight against illegal immigration, because I see how it is in my part of the country. Then at election times, the left gets busy and gets all these people to the polls who do not even have a clue less a care about what happens. They are told to vote a certain way to help "their people" , not the American people as a whole.

It's rediculous and the affect it is having on the rest of the country as a result of this massive, massive immigration of people to south FLorida is proving to be very profound.

When all the country saw what was happening in south Florida, nobody really cared. Everyone just decided that they would stay away from Miami and that would be all that they had to do. Well, Hello America....hanging chads, terrorists living in South Florida, the Foley situation......it's all coming home to all of you around the country.

Sorry about that. There are some of us who continue to try.....but we need your help in getting immigration laws enforced and unless we get the federal government to go after the employers....and illegal hiring is rampant around here......look out America it's dooms day for all of us !!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Great Post LegalUSCitizen...and soon every state in the country will have the same epithet.

Florida is a beautiful state much like our beautiful California.

Our two most precious treasure have been offerred up as Sacrificial Lambs at the Globalists Give Away America Ritual.

It turns my stomach with the ache I feel for my fellow Americans living in these two states watching a Tsunami for years and having nowhere to turn for help because no one would listen or hear their cries for help.

But now we do, American Sister. Now we hear and now we listen. And now we're going to fix this mess the best way we know how.

1. Secure the Borders

2. Enforce US Immigration Law

3. Deport Illegales

4. Throw the People Responsible For This Disaster In Jail right after We take all their money to pay to clean-up this mess they caused.

It's very simple, really, now that we're all listening and hearing and know what we gotta do.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

P.S. I'm sorry to go on, but I think it is important for me to tell other Americans this :

I wish I could have taken a video camera to the poll where I voted during the 2004 election. Oh my gosh. The rules were being broken all over the place. It was loud, there were all kinds of people walking all around talking loudly right where you voted, virtually no privacy, the people were campaiging closer to the poll than is suppose to happen. It was like a circus and perfectly ripe for voter fraud to take place or other activities to undermine the elections. They were so careless checking the ID's that mine was returned to me and I had to hand it back and say, "You didn't check mine yet."

Although I do not mean to knock one party to those of you who are supporters of only one or the other.....but I am not going to be politically correct right now....it was the Kerry people who were breaking the rules left and right. That's how obvious it was, how loud they were talking about who to vote for, how blatantly they were too close to the poll to campaign according to the rules, how laxidaisical they were about voter identificaton.

I complained to someone and they just said, "Oh well, there's not much we can do."

Well, America there is something you can do. Watch this state with a magnifying glass. Otherwise all of these problems are going to soon be your problems to keep.

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen

I wish I could have taken a video camera to the poll where I voted during the 2004 election. Oh my gosh. The rules were being broken all over the place.
    The last time I voted - it was the first time since I re-registered as an independent - my name was on the rolls twice.

So how did they handle that? They asked me which one I wanted to vote as, so they could mark that name as having voted.

I have no doubt I could have returned later in the day and voted again using my second name.

No one there had any concern whatever about that.
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

We are desperate in this state for our country to do something right. We are gasping for air down here !!!

Please you guys fight and fight as hard as you can.

For the thousandth time I will beg President Bush to please not continue down this path of destruction he is on. I will beg him for the thousandth time to enforce our laws to the maximum and do not reward illegal immigration with amnesty of any kind or under any circumstances.

That's all I have to say for the rest of this day.

Keep it coming LegalUSCitizen!!

I bet you Boosh would of signed immediately if a guest worker program had gotten attached to the bill.

He is soooo predictable!!!

LegalUSCitizen wrote:
    All I know is that someone the other day asked me what in the heck is wrong with your state ?!
    I know..Jeb Boosh

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast