Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Some Great News from ALIPAC!

Friends,

I just want to let everyone know that we are seeing a huge positive fund raising response from this request. I have never seen this many contributions come into ALIPAC at once!

People are responding very well!

Wanted to share the good news with you all.

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=68879

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

" Do not compromise yourself . You are all you've got ." -Janice Joplin .

April
    That is wonderful news!!!

I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

JAK

Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This is why I am always so proud to be an American!

And its only the first day!!Way to go everyone!!! I don't know how much more important information my post can hold!! Thank goodness most of the bottom changes monday!!!I THINK

.................................................. .................................................. .......
    "IMPORANT! IMPORTANT! IMPORTANT!"
    ...............................Check out this link everyone!!.................................
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=68894
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    COME ON EVERYONE WHO EVER HAS TIME LETS FILL THEIR MAIL BOXES TODAY!! LET YOUR VOICE BE HEARD!
    INSTRUCTIONS AND POSTING THREAD LINK BELOW!
    Leave posts so we know what they are saying!
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... c&p=388532
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    William
    Sit back, and have a cold one on me this time round,
    Without you , we wouldnt be here working and winning back our country.

Since we are on the subject and no one ever likes to talk about money, especially if they owe it and since I hate to spend it. but always go over board with it.
    I though you would enjoy a smile about it.

William Money is like manure; it's not worth a thing unless it's spread around encouraging things to grow, and boy has alipac grown just since ive been here.

How many authors of these can you name? who said them ?
    Remember Money is better than poverty, if only for financial reasons and what this country needs is a good five-cent nickel, because we should never work just for money or for power. neither will save our souls or help us sleep at night.

Can anybody remember when the times were not hard and money not scarce?

Money often costs too much. Not at alipac I always wish I could send the pac more of mine., But I then would be divorced and nope you cant have it all.

Happiness is not in the mere possession of money; it lies in the joy of achievement, in the thrill of creative effort.
    Look to your health; and if you have it, praise God, and value it next to a good conscience; for health is the second blessing that we mortals are capable of; a blessing that money cannot buy.
    But a billion here and a billion there, and pretty soon you're talking real money.
    Business, you know, may bring money, but friendship hardly ever does.
    God is on everyone's side … and in the last analysis, he is on the side with plenty of money and large armies.
    The rule is not to talk about money with people who have much more or much less than you.
    The holy passion of friendship is so sweet and steady and loyal and enduring in nature that it will last through a whole lifetime, if not asked to lend money.
    Capital as such is not evil; it is its wrong use that is evil. Capital in some form or other will always be needed.
    You have reached the pinnacle of success as soon as you become uninterested in money, compliments, or publicity.
    Money is like manure; it's not worth a thing unless it's spread around encouraging young things to grow.
    When it's a question of money, everybody is of the same religion.

Just a thought for a laugh could we pay GW off and he would send all the Illegals the heck back home.
    I mean that’s how they got here ,right
    Hummm…

Awesome. It think it has helped that ALIPAC has been mentioned and web links on blogs against illegal immigration that are on Topix. There are many Americans who have feel as strongly as we do when it comes to illegals.

People are waking up now, the most powerful force on Earth are the American People ,not the US Government and the OBL is going to find that out this week
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast