Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Wonderful news indeed!

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!
    Herr Trent Lott has more to fear than Talk Radio. He had better worry about the free access to excellent forms such as ALIPAC!! He and the other leeches in D.C. need to look over their sholders, if they continue down this road of dictatorship. There are too many people left in the U.S.A. with the blood of their forefathers running hot. We need to strenthen our physical resolve, and be just as vehement as the hoards flowing north are.
    LAWMAKERS LOVE LAWBREAKERS

We raised $4,000 on our first day and a Saturday at that! Please keep those contributions coming folks! I hope we can get in striking range of $35k by Wed!

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    We raised $4,000 on our first day and a Saturday at that! Please keep those contributions coming folks! I hope we can get in striking range of $35k by Wed!

W
    That is fantastic!
    Way to go everyone!!

If you have been visiting and learning techniques and information from our site, would you please take a moment and send a donation no matter how small?
    We really need to pull together now as Americans and fight the big business monster, the chamber of commerce and special interests groups that have loads of money and the support of the Mainstream media.

Please stand with your American Brothers and Sisters, give what you can and help us fight with the most effective tools we can afford.

Thanks so very much!

WOW, thats great W. and a holiday week-end at that, I think Monday is going to be a record day!!

It takes money to get the word out to the people across America, maybe you don't have alot of time for phone calls, faxes and e-mails but if you have just alittle extra money it will help reach alot of people who maybe do have the time.
    HELP IN ANY WAY YOU CAN, BUT PLEASE BE DOING SOMETHING TO SAVE OUR COUNTRY FOR OUR CHILDREN, GRANDCHILDREN AND FUTURE GENERATIONS OF AMERIANS. WE ARE THE MODEREN DAY PATRIOTS!! IMAGINE IF OUR ANCESTORS HAD SAT BACK AND DONE Nothing, THERE WOULD BE NO UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AS WE KNOW IT!!! Come on its time to show just what we are made of!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Good news W.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

It is great news William to know that funds are flowing in to help ALIPAC get the message out. Let's hope the monies keep flooding in and you are afforded more opportunities to speak out.

Thank you,

Psalm 91
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I've copied and pasted Williams message and sent it out to all of my friends and relatives I think might be interested and asked them to do the same. Let's load them up with calls like never before. Of course, Barbara Boxer will have her phones set up not to answer. She's the worst.

Way to go GOgO, Thats how to go get em!!keep it up
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I sent a contribution right after I got the email. I think the way the email spelled out the specific use the money will be put to is a really good idea.
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast