Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

AHHHH, well I certainly agree with that we need some control even on Legal immigration, I believe we need a moritorium until they the ones here assimilate and they know just how many visa's they are giveing out. they have 9 different work visa's alone...not counting the rest.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Welcome to ALIPAC hotrodtim I'll have to adopt "unchecked" and "massive" for immigration into my terminology.

xyz
    Foriegn Nationals
    I use that or Illegal aliens (which is what the Supreme Court uses)

About all the name calling by the other side...
    The words..racist, xenophobe, nativist, protectionist..are losing any meaning..How can a women/man who marched with MLK, belongs to the Sierra Club..supports a woman's right to choose in theory but doesn't want anyone to get an abortion..who votes in every election and ....is against Foriegn Nationals pouring across the border..so that person makes a comment about illegal immigration or writes an email..or joins a group like FAIR ...and suddenly that person is..labeled as "racist, bigot, xenophobe"
    That has to be the backfire on the name calling..It takes the power out of the race card..and the anti illegal immigration activist are mostly against the sheer numbers....How Many..not Who..

Banned
    " Finally,quit using the term,"illegal immigration". Replace it with "massive"or "unchecked" immigration,or something to that effect. "

The US govt term is illegal alien , Foreign national is acceptable ,
    Invaders is more appropriate

All are race and gender neutral so they should be
    perfectly acceptable

xyz
    Foriegn National is the proper designation for any person who does not have US citizenship
    Yes, the Supreme Court uses Illegal Alien
    Unchecked Immigration is Numbers..legal and illegal..That is also acceptable to me when I am making a specific refence..to the entire subject of immigration..not just the illegal variety..
    OK..Invaders..slow motion terror attack..works too

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12