Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    The difference is that LEGAL immigrants have to know English as part of the process to become a citizen.

Also, LEGAL immigrants are much less likely to engage in crimes or be a drain on taxpayer services. They have passed many tests, paid many fees, waited years, and sworn an oath to our flag and Constitution. Many have done so with tears in their eyes and their friends and family taking pictures to commemorate the moment as it should be.

Also, they illegals would still not be here legally because we have set limits on the amount of legal immigration we will accept each year.

W
    Agreed, William. If we had kept strict immigration policies, we wouldn't be in this mess!

The only point I was trying to get across is that I am frequently baited on the "legal" v. "illegal". In other words, do we want illegals deported because they came here illegally; or do we want them deported because of their underclass status. The debate always ends up with...well, if they were here "legally", would you feel the same"?

I hear many, many people on our side of the fence say that "Well, if they (the 38M illegals) were here "legally", we would be okay with it. We're still talking about the same 38M illegals already here. Personally, I am not okay with that.

Hope I haven't confused everyone.

A majority of the illegals here today would have been denied entry for various reasons: uneducation, illiterate, not self-supporting, dependent on our social programs.

A majority of the illegals here now have been here for years and STILL are not self-supporting, suck our social programs dry, are still uneducated and illiterate.

They contribute nothing to our country, instead they demand handouts. Their own countries won't give them handouts, but encourage them to sneak in here. To these illegals, I say get out.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12