Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by cvangel
    Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    Dana Rohrabacher (R-CA) (who has excellent grades from Numbers) tried to do something a few years back with his amendment H.R. 3722 the "Undocumented Alien Emergency Medical Assistance Amendment."

This would not have denied medical treatement, but would have required anyone applying for emergency medical services to provide info regarding citizenship and residence, and would have also required an indication of financial responsibility and form of i.d. such as fingerprint or passport (as we know, if WE go to the e/r, we have to provide ID and proof of insurance). Basically, this measure was designed to save the life of an illegal immigrant in an emergency, and stabilize the person until he/she could be sent back to their country for medical care.

This amendment was defeated in the House 88-331.
    This is exactly what needs to happen! God bless Dana Rohrabacher and those like him. He and Brian Bilbray are two of the best this State has.
    Dont forget Duncan Hunter Jr., Darrel Issa, and Tom McClintock.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I am going to vent. I have to say since we are the most HATED Country in the world, why is it them every, illegal wants to come here. From mexico we get they stold our land BS. I am not European. That was over 200 years ago, now they are BIT__ING? It took them this long. And they didnt have their land stolden it was bought and paid for. Then you get the others, but yet they say how much AMERICA owes them and they want to kill every American there is. LaRaza thinks this way.
    And why is it when an illegal gets shot, by a law enforcer, they get to SUE the USA, but, when an illegal kills an AMERICAN, they dont, the government get sued. The government is the one who are letting these illegals here and catering to them. Why is it when an illegal kills someone they dont get a HARSH treatment like our border agents, they run back to messyco.
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234