Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

SPECIAL BLITZ - How to Assist for DC Effort

William is in DC and needs your assistance. Please see the following Anouncement!!!!!

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=70503

Thanks Bunches!!!!!!!

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    ALIPAC Activists:

I'm on the ground here in DC and I have a meeting lined up with Senator Richard Burr (R-NC). Also, I hope to meet with Senator Dole to thank her for her opposition to the bill S.1639 and to ask her to help us persuade Burr to kill the bill too!

We are working to line up meetings with the following targeted Senators.

If you would like to help, please call their offices and say something like

"I would like for Senator ______ to meet with William Gheen of ALIPAC. William Gheen is the President of Americans for Legal Immigration PAC, he is in DC this week and wants to meet with Senator _______. William Gheen speaks for the vast majority of Americans on this issue. Please meet with William and please VOTE NO ON CLOTURE FOR THIS AMNESTY BILL. ENFORCE OUR EXISTING IMMIGRATION LAWS INSTEAD."

You can also e-mail them and fax them, while including a link to our contact info on the website at www.alipac.us

The following are the Senators I need to speak with for 10 minutes, to share the national and local polls showing the vast majority of Americans oppose this bill and want our existing immigration laws enforced.

Senator Robert Bennett (R-UT) (202) 224-5444 Fax: (202) 228-1168
    Senator Jim Bunning (R-KY) (202) 224-4343 Fax: (202) 228-1373
    Senator Thad Cochran (R-MS) (202) 224-5054 Fax: (202) 224-9450
    Senator Judd Gregg (R-NH) (202) 224-3324 Fax: (202) 224-4952
    Senator Jon Tester (D-MT) (202) 224-2644 Fax: (202) 224-8594
    Senator John Warner (R-VA) (202) 224-2023 Fax: (202) 224-6295

The next CLOTURE vote is Tuesday and we must stop the AMNESTY pushers from getting the 60 YES votes they need to pass this bill.

William Gheen
    www.alipac.us
    AMERICANS FOR LEGAL IMMIGRATION PAC
    Post Office Box 30966, Raleigh, NC 27622-0966
    Tel: (919) 787-6009 Toll Free: (866) 329-3999
    FEC ID: C00405878

April
    I am on it! GOOOOO PATIOTS! Lets let our voices be heard!!! Lets all help William, he has always been there for us!!! Melt those phone lines!

I am calling those Senators now.

Jeremiah 29:11
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Wonderful Georgia!!! Thanks!!!! This is the focus we need right now troops! Time is of the essense!!!! It is our chance to be there for W.

Called Senator Bennett's Office to express my views and also requested that William be afforded the time to express the views of millions of Americans on this bill.

Called Senator Gregg's Office too

Working down the line
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

April
    Me too! Please Join in Patriots!!!!! We are a force tobereckoned with!!!!

Called Bennett's office and the aide said William needs to send in a fax if he wants an appointment, very lame. Obviously hiding from the citizens. If he won't listen to our query for an appointment with William, let's bury him in calls opposing the cloture vote.
    Check your credit report regularly, an illegal may be using your Social Security number.

Burr......busy
    Bennett....busy
    cochram.....busy
    Gregg....busy
    Going on down the list and will come back to these!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by jecg_97030
    Called Bennett's office and the aide said William needs to send in a fax if he wants an appointment, very lame. Obviously hiding from the citizens. If he won't listen to our query for an appointment with William, let's bury him in calls opposing the cloture vote.
    I think william will stake out his office, he should have take one of us we could have stood guard on the office while he went lobbying and then called him upon first sight of the traitor
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast