Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    If you reach someone, please post on what Gregg's staff members are saying about this latest development.
    D.C. office again said she hadn't been notified as to how he will vote on the cloture vote.

Banned
    >>>>UPDATE:THESE ARE THE FENCE SITTERS AND MUST BE PRIORITY TO CALLS, EMAIL, FAXES<<<<The List of Twelve [Jim Geraghty]

http://corner.nationalreview.com/

KIT BOND (R-MO)

JEFF BINGAMAN (D-NM)

RICHARD BURR (R-NC)

BARBARA BOXER (D-CA)

THAD COCHRAN (R-MS)

KENT CONRAD (D-ND)

JOHN ENSIGN (R-NV)

CARL LEVIN (D-MI)

JUDD GREGG (R-NH)

BEN NELSON (D-NE)

ORRIN HATCH (R-UT)

JIM WEBB (D-VA)

Quote Originally Posted by abigale
    Many busy lines this morning, but I got through to all except Sen. Warner so far.
    I can't get Warner either. Wonder if they have their phones off the hook?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Cochran's aide says NO on cloture this time too.
    Is this confirmed? Has anyone else heard or seen this in writing?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Reached all the Senators offices that W has listed except for Warner, always busy. Did they take the phone off the hook? Everyone, except for Bennett's office listened and was accomodating. Bennett's office was rude and gave me the bum's rush...they couldn't get off the phone fast enough.

Banned
    Another Undecided?

[Mark Krikorian]

http://corner.nationalreview.com/

Sen. Voinovich voted in favor of cloture on the amnesty bill earlier this month, and I haven't seen his name on any list of possible No votes. But this Ohio blogger called Voinovich's Washington and Cleveland offices, and was told that the senator hadn't yet made up his mind and "is taking comments from constituents."

I think Warner's office took the phone off the hook. I have the number programmed in to ring when the number is no longer busy. I haven't gotten a call back yet.

Lousy way to treat Virginia voters.....boy oh boy....Warner is going to hear from me about this, too.
    "The liberties of a people never were, nor ever will be, secure, when the transactions of their rulers may be concealed from them." Patrick Henry

Banned
    Warner is probably going to retire--that signals he'll vote yes, I'm guessing!

Got right thru to Voinivich! Told them I was not from Ohio but I was a member of ALIPAC & reach thousands on the net. The staffer was very attentive!!! CALL Voinovich--I think we have a new possible NO in him!!!

(202) 224-3353

WOW! Just got through to Warner's office. The scheduler requests that a FAX be sent, so I have the FAX # and will send one out in a few minutes.

William, if you are reading this, the head scheduler is Anna Reilly and hopefully she'll contact one of us today or tomorrow. She needs a contact phone # to call back for an appt. (if a meeting can be arranged). I will give them my number but could you send me an email or PM with a block of time available for you, and/or a phone number that I can refer Warner's office to call?
    "The liberties of a people never were, nor ever will be, secure, when the transactions of their rulers may be concealed from them." Patrick Henry

Boxer is hiding behind a full voice maibox in SF and you are put on hold indefinately at her DC office. Well, let's avalance her with e-mail & faxes!!!

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast