Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by zeezil
    Reached all the Senators offices that W has listed except for Warner, always busy. Did they take the phone off the hook? Everyone, except for Bennett's office listened and was accomodating. Bennett's office was rude and gave me the bum's rush...they couldn't get off the phone fast enough.
    I am getting lots of busys as well. I am faxing as well. Some faxes number are busy as well but I keep trying. Thanks for hanging in there Patriots! We can DO THIS! The ones I have gotten so far have listened and been accomodating as well. Bennetts has been busy but I will try until I get him! Thanks for hanging in there Patriots! We can DO THIS!

Banned
    I could swear these Senators want to hear from us today!!!! Everyone is listening and no BS about zip codes!

April
    Quote Originally Posted by olivermyboy
    I could swear these Senators want to hear from us today!!!! Everyone is listening and no BS about zip codes!
    It's about time for them to take the ear plugs out and realize that we have voices out here because WE ARE NOT GOING AWAY!!!

called bennets office and as soon As I said william gheen and alipac she interuppted me and said I dont know who told you to make this call but it isnt going to do any good and they need to send a fax

Quote Originally Posted by meltdown
    called bennets office and as soon As I said william gheen and alipac she interuppted me and said I dont know who told you to make this call but it isnt going to do any good and they need to send a fax
    \

IGNORE HER AND KEEP CALLING AND FAXING IF YOU CAN
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by zeezil
    Boxer is hiding behind a full voice maibox in SF and you are put on hold indefinately at her DC office. Well, let's avalance her with e-mail & faxes!!!
    Working on her now
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by meltdown
    Meltdown shouldprobably should be the name of Mz. Nasty in Bennett's office! She is SO rude and cuts off the calls before you finish speaking.
    "The liberties of a people never were, nor ever will be, secure, when the transactions of their rulers may be concealed from them." Patrick Henry

Quote Originally Posted by jecg_97030
    Gregg, aide says Gregg has given no indication on how he will vote on cloture.

I explained that with all the trickery going on around this bill, it didn't take much for average American's to figure out they are being played on cloture.

I went on to tell him that we no a YES on cloture and NO on the bill will probably still allow the bill to pass. If he cares at all about the opinion of Americans, I expect him to vote NO on cloture.

I told him a YES on cloture is a YES for Amnesty, a mark that will follow him forever.

He said he will pass on the message about William.

By the way, I am using Skype to call from my PC. It's cheaper than paying long distance and doesn't use up my cell minutes.
    Toll free numbers to Congressional switcboard:
    Contact Your Federal Representative and Senator
    Toll Free Numbers
    (800) 862-5530
    (800) 833-6354
    (866) 340-9281
    (866) 220-0044
    (877) 851-6437
    <div>"The powers delegated by the proposed Constitution to the federal government are few and defined. Those which are to remain in the State governments are numerous and indefinite."- James Madison, The Federalist Papers No.49</div>

Keep calling!
    Get our message through.

Show them the current poll results that only 22% support this bill.
    Let them know that any vote of YES for cloture is a vote for amnesty. We know how the system works and WE WILL KNOW if they try and do any trickery.

Their allegiance is to the American people and country.
    By ignoring us, they are not doing their duty!

Elections are around the corner and we have the power!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JDPA
    Quote Originally Posted by jecg_97030
    Gregg, aide says Gregg has given no indication on how he will vote on cloture.

I explained that with all the trickery going on around this bill, it didn't take much for average American's to figure out they are being played on cloture.

I went on to tell him that we no a YES on cloture and NO on the bill will probably still allow the bill to pass. If he cares at all about the opinion of Americans, I expect him to vote NO on cloture.

I told him a YES on cloture is a YES for Amnesty, a mark that will follow him forever.

He said he will pass on the message about William.

By the way, I am using Skype to call from my PC. It's cheaper than paying long distance and doesn't use up my cell minutes.
    Toll free numbers to Congressional switcboard:
    Contact Your Federal Representative and Senator
    Toll Free Numbers
    (800) 862-5530
    (800) 833-6354
    (866) 340-9281
    (866) 220-0044
    (877) 851-6437
    JDPA, Thanks
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast