Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Specter, Kennedy and Byrd are a doddering old geezers who are far better suited to wearing pale lime green leisure suits with a white patent leather belt, matching shoes and a Kojak hat, playing shuffleboard between naps on the veranda than being Senators in charge of making decisions that will affect this nation long after they're forgotten memories! Kinda rough, but it's what I feel!
    "Let my name stand among those who are willing to bear ridicule and reproach for the truth's sake." -- Louisa May Alcott

Is "Sphincter" up for re-election in November?
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

Quote Originally Posted by patbrunz
    Is "Sphincter" up for re-election in November?
    No.

He was just re-elected-courtesy of El Presidente Bush-in 2004.

BTW, I love this idea.

The more this mind-boggingly dense airhead highlights the Senate's support for this invasion, the better it is for our cause.
    Reporting without fear or favor-American Rattlesnake

Defens wrote:
    Specter, Kennedy and Byrd are a doddering old geezers who are far better suited to wearing pale lime green leisure suits with a white patent leather belt, matching shoes and a Kojak hat, playing shuffleboard between naps on the veranda than being Senators in charge of making decisions that will affect this nation long after they're forgotten memories! Kinda rough, but it's what I feel!
    That's right, they have no fight left in them, they have surrendered to the North American Union. Their time has passed, out with them.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Incompetent President

Byrd was one of 4 democrats who had the good sense to vote against S2611. He said he was proamnesty in 1986 and would not be burned twice. He aiso if I am not mistaken sided with Sessions and few other patriots as Kyl and Ensign when they tried to introduce their common sense amendments. He actually stood up and gave a 15 minute speech just before the final vote in an effort to persuade more Senators to vote against the travesty amnesty.

Specter is an Illegal Alien Kamikaze. He just volunteered to walk the gang plank. Now all we have to do is wait for the splash.

Hey Specter, don't forget to invite us to the meetings!!!

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This idiot better restrict who is allowed into these meetings otherwise he's about to get an earful. 95% of the attendees will be screaming for his head.
    Of course this blockhead will say after the meetings, "most Americans are in favor of a path towards citizenship for those here illegally".
    Yeah, right Arlen.
    All I can say is he'd better retire after this term. Otherwise we need a massive campaign to throw him out. Hopefully Pat Toomey will run against him again.
    <div>Thank you Governor Brewer!</div>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12