Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

SPLC is getting ticked off at ALIPAC

This just in...

--

(NAME REMOVED BY MOD)
    >
    > No matter what you're hearing on far-right websites or from ALIPAC or
    > wherever else this story has gone, it's completely, 100 percent false that
    > SPLC wrote -- or had anything whatsoever to do with -- the Missouri report.
    > This is a scare story cooked up by ALIPAC's William Gheen and quite possibly
    > others. As I say, the SPLC in fact never spoke to the Missouri Highway
    > Patrol about its report, and we most certainly have never suggested anything
    > like the idea that police should be careful of people with Ron Paul bumper
    > stickers because they're extremists or for any other reason. The Missouri
    > Highway Patrol wrote the report and now have apparently withdrawn it.
    >
    > So many people have apparently heard the same lies that you have that we'll
    > probably put up a blog post to straighten things out later today.
    >
    >
    > Thanks for your interest. Sincerely,
    >
    > Mark Potok
    > Director, Intelligence Project
    > SPLC

-----

Ooooo, scary right. Mark Potok might make a blog post about this. Lol! Big deal. Mark Potok is a lying jerk. The SPLC lied again this morning about Joe Turner.

It appears lots of people have heard about our advisory going to police departments across the nation about the ADL and SPLC.

Everyone brace yourselves for what I'm sure will be a lame fizzle on the net when Potok blogs hehehe.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

SPLC needs to start helping American Citizens out of Poverty!! Not putting their nose in everyone's business!!! I couldn't imagine anyone ever getting legitimate help from this hate group!!
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

While I certainly trust your word on SPLC William, I was wondering if you could share how you came to the conclusion that the leaked memo was the work of SPLC. (Info Wars reported it was the ADL)

Maybe I missed a prior post explaining this from you, (in which case maybe you could kindly provide the link), but just for my own knowledge and curiousity, I'd be very interested to know. Thanks!

Maybe that's why we have a bunch of Anchor Babies joining lately.
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

It's signed by them....are you thinking someone wrote another groups name at the end?
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

I couldn't believe it when I read it, thinking this document was some sort of fraud. The only thing that concerns me is that the MIAC didn't denounce this as a fraud, but apparently their statement was to withdraw the document, so that must mean it was not a fraud.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Mark needs to take a writing class. An English teacher would give him an F for that mess of words!