Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Thanks for that! I'm printing it out to read later.

I'm so glad that this information is ALL over the place now - those sneaky bastards won't get away with this!!

I have to say I was skeptical at first about the NAU SPP thing, but I have decided to focus on tangible evidence. There is a lot of intentional tin foil hat stuff floating around regarding the nau and spp, I think mostly to try and limit rational discussion on the subject. It is something that is worth exploring and completely reasonable to demand transparency on. If folk remain committed to referencing the tangible and rooting out the tin foil hat stuff this issue will grow. There is a good deal of real information out there.

I'm thinking that the first step is for American to be joined with Mexico. That is happening right now! Canada was just miffed about the international waterway.
    If you think about it for a minute, Mexico had part in the decision in the New Haven ruling, Mexico decided we needed to prosecute the two BP agents. Mexico is deciding an awful lot of things that they have no business doing. Now, Bush, he's going to send $90 million and troops down to Mexico. He does nothing realistic to stop the invasion. He does not want to put up the fence. Mexican trucks will be on our roads in a week. Come on, look at our representatives. Half of them have their hands in someone's cookie jar that they vote for amnesty and other crap for illegals. Look at the stupid bills they try to pass. Look at how our children are forced to learn Spanish in school now.
    That's why I fight. We are on the edge. If we don't stop this now, and we dont' get someone in there in 08 that is a real American, we are in more trouble then we are now.
    JMHO.
    I'd rather die living then live dying!

You mentioned some good opinions, that are probably right on. But when you mentioned Bush is sending $90 million and troops to Mexico, I think it is good to back it up with quoted evidence, best in the form of a quote and a link. I only say this because many sites are inundated by tin foil hatters (read rhinos and open borderists) who want to muck and mire the argument so that the middle of the road folk, or those who are just hearing about the issue, are turned off by it. It is important that we footnote and record evidence to create a log of the activity. This way anyone can easily extrapolate their intent.

I have also heard about the US government building a fence in the south of Mexico that took only a couple of months and cost a couple of million. I would love to find evidence of this. Do I think thats the case? Sure. Most likely Katherine Harris would be behind that...But we need docs.

Thanks for posting the links.