Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: State roll call

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I am from MA and we all know that Ted Kennedy and John Kerry are for amnesty and open borders. The people of MA are fed up with their crap of not standing up and doing what it right for the american citizens and our country.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Kentucky governor is fighting criminal charges...so not concerned about immigration issues. Senator McConnell is Strong on enforcement and border security. Rep. Northup did vote for H.R. 4437, but too friendly with Bush.

I am native Kentuckian. Hard to judge this state. We do have quite a few illegals here. Sometimes Rednecks are slow to anger, but stepping on the American flag is a good way here to get tempers flaring. Coming to especially a small town in Kentucky and flying the American flag upside down is not rated as a safe activity. Basically May 1st was just another day around here. Could not tell anything was happening.

No one seem to shed tears about the Northern Kentucky raids.

After checking out the report card, glad I don't have to be ashamed to be from Okla now, we will see later!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Oh heck {hanging head in shame}

NEW JERSEY had our SENATOR, GOVERNOR AND DEPUTY something or other {very tired can't think} MARCHING WITH THE ILLEGALS.

Does that tell you anything?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Wisconsin.
    Feinburg wants secure boarder and immigration reform allowing guest worker.
    Kohl wants guest worker.

A great deal of apathy here in this state. I also understand that Wisconsin has dairy lobbiest's that are fighting this tooth and nail for amnesty.

illegal population ranges around 89,000 to 100,000 in the state. It may vary due to cold winters. Many may migrate south for winter.

I will be faxing all the people in the upcomming election in Michigan the questions from the website and asking them to answer. I dont really think they will answer they never listen to the peoples voice unless somethings in it for them.

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    NEW JERSEY had our SENATOR, GOVERNOR AND DEPUTY something or other {very tired can't think} MARCHING WITH THE ILLEGALS.

Does that tell you anything?
    that tells me they need to go!!!

Quote Originally Posted by lsmith1338
    we all know that Ted Kennedy and John Kerry are for amnesty and open borders. The people of MA are fed up with their crap of not standing up and doing what it right for the american citizens and our country.
    it's always amazed me that Ted Kennedy is still there, maybe this will be the end of his 'reign' -- he can take Kerry with him.

but what about the governor and state legislatures?

Quote Originally Posted by sawdust
    Indiana see's it as a federal issue and is not doing anything.
    so many people think that ... I think that's just a good excuse that they don't have to come up with a solution of their own

Quote Originally Posted by Marie
    And Florida, ah Florida! Even the name is Hispanic.
    the sunshine state is living under a dark cloud

I was just wondering what the states would do IF it came down to them taking the ball and running with it. Would they just roll over and play day and just be obedient servants of the federal government
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Tennessee is a mixed bag. The governor is all for illegal's and Nashville could be considered a sanctuary city as the police are told not to question or pull over the illegals. Illegals have their own line at the DMV so they can (or used to) get a driver's license. I think the state of Virginia helped put a stop to our freebie driver's licenses.

Many of the state reps are totally against illegal immigration and there is some push to get rid of the magnets.

On the flip side we are getting ready to have another banner year of homocides and the economy is good.
    <div>"You know your country is dying when you have to make a distinction between what is moral and ethical, and what is legal." -- John De Armond</div>

Quote Originally Posted by ArticleIV
    Tennessee is a mixed bag. The governor is all for illegal's and Nashville could be considered a sanctuary city as the police are told not to question or pull over the illegals. Illegals have their own line at the DMV so they can (or used to) get a driver's license. I think the state of Virginia helped put a stop to our freebie driver's licenses.

Many of the state reps are totally against illegal immigration and there is some push to get rid of the magnets.

On the flip side we are getting ready to have another banner year of homocides and the economy is good.
    looks like y'all need a new governor
    a "banner year of homocides"? let's pray not
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

California's elected officials all seem to favor illegals. The cities of San Francisco and Los Angeles have haven progrems. That means the illegals are given sanctuary...aid...assistance...must less deported. The second largest city in the state -- San Jose (no way Jose!! lol) is mostly Hispanic.

The governator has made a few half-hearted statements about stemming the tide, but it took the Minutemen to build a fence on one part of the border. Already, we are a state of minorities--which isn't a problem in itself, but the largest group is Hispanic and most of those that are citizens are the children and grandchildren of illegals.

I tell you people, get even tougher. Don't let your state become like California. We are screwed here.
    <div>Want some ICE with that cervesa?</div>

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast