Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Even more insulting because he didn't think we knew what he is saying because he was roll playing and acting like he was looking something up on the computer for the alleged customer on the phone. EXTREEMLY RUDE!
    Dixie I agree!!! That was way rude and I would have contacted a manager... to believe that caucasians do not understand is an insult in itself...Im sorry you were treated in such a way.

As far as NY, NJ & Conn go {my turf} we've a very serious problem with the Illegal Aliens and their crime, entitlements draining our coffers from the taxpayers, disease, infrastructure, identity theft, housing AND WORK. What is even more disturbing are the Illegals working in the trades and doing very shoddy work - against code - so that their employers can rape the extra buck.
    This I believe is the fault of businesses that allow these people to work just because they work for pennies...shoot...a person collecting cans would work for little pay if they could get a job.

Quote Originally Posted by LindaLoveLee
    Even more insulting because he didn't think we knew what he is saying because he was roll playing and acting like he was looking something up on the computer for the alleged customer on the phone. EXTREEMLY RUDE!
    Dixie I agree!!! That was way rude and I would have contacted a manager... to believe that caucasians do not understand is an insult in itself...Im sorry you were treated in such a way.

[quote:1z7v0uhj]As far as NY, NJ & Conn go {my turf} we've a very serious problem with the Illegal Aliens and their crime, entitlements draining our coffers from the taxpayers, disease, infrastructure, identity theft, housing AND WORK. What is even more disturbing are the Illegals working in the trades and doing very shoddy work - against code - so that their employers can rape the extra buck.
    This I believe is the fault of businesses that allow these people to work just because they work for pennies...shoot...a person collecting cans would work for little pay if they could get a job.[/quote:1z7v0uhj]
    This is not a caucasian issue, Linda. This is an American issue. Race or ethnicity doesn't enter the picture.

We are certainly on the same page when it comes to business exploiting labor. It wouldn't be a major problem if our CURRENT LAWS WERE ENFORCED. After all, we already have laws on the books to handle just about every aspect of the ILLEGAL ALIEN problem.

What a concept.........ENFORCING the RULE of LAW
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I think the entire problem lays with our President and Administration. For some reason they feel like they are above the law and that the almighty dollar is more important than the law.

I am a Paralegal.... I moved to Texas in the mid 90's and was amazed at the way Gov Bush (then) handled illegals....HE DIDNT!

My hubby worked at Dallas International Airport. I also worked for an airline which has its major hub in the area. I can tell you that about 1/2 of the cleaning ladies who clean the planes were all illegal. Plus the guys that clean the airport grounds, they too almost all illegal. I can also tell you that the companies who were subcontractors for the airlines did not follow the background check guidelines otherwise these people would not be working in a high security area where planes are vunerable to attack. It was shocking!!! OUTRAGOUS!

Now to just give you an idea of how bad it was then, I cant imagine now.... I worked for an attorney down there who did not want to pay me time and 1/2 overtime because "they dont pay overtime in Texas". Can you believe she actually said that? I told her that its a federal law and she is a lawyer and what is the deal? She told me if I wanted my time and 1/2 she would write the check but I was to get the "F**K" out of her office and never come back. I told her forget it ... I gave her a months notice came back to Connecticut and got my money from the Labor Department after they audited her. It was unreal!!! But these employers not following the laws is totally the reason for this treason!

This is not a caucasian issue, Linda. This is an American issue. Race or ethnicity doesn't enter the picture.
    I apologize if I sounded racial but the point I was making was toward the latin person being rude. For a person to believe that a caucasian person does not understand Spanish is wrong on the Spanish persons part. I agree this is an American problem....and I am with all of you to put a stop to this.....we can not allow our psycho President to allow the distribution of Green Cards to all these illegals when people are struggling to put food on their plates right here in the US.

Im thinking of starting a petition to have congress take a vote for Impeachment of both the President and Vice President. They are making us look like lyers and fools and we are in the misdt of being invaded by illegals and they dont find that as being terroristic? PLEASE!!!!

Thanks for letting me vent.....

CONGRESS holds the reins.
    They hold the power. Should Congress decide one way, the pres could either keep status quo or move in agreement. He could NOT, however, move past Congress.

This is what representative Government is and what we, the American people have not demanded.

Don't just blame bush.........blame them all.
    They're all making deals & greasing their pockets with the exception of possibly a select few.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Just one more way to tear down our language and ultimately our culture.
    D.W.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567