Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

"Did you see Reid sittin' there with that smug grin on his face when he brought CIR up!
    As the camera pans to...
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

He is talking about cuts in spending. He should start by working in the White House more often teleconferencing instead vacationing and flying around the world at tax payers expense.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Quote Originally Posted by MontereySherry
    What a load of pondscum. He still doesn't get it. Calling on kids to be teachers, when they are getting fired left and right. Classes are impacted in college.
    Sherry, I hear that in Austin school district they may cut 500 jobs. Not going to be pretty.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

He is such a freakin' liar . . . .did we not hear this in his campaign . . "veto bills with earmarks!!!" IS HE KIDDING ME???!!!
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

Quote Originally Posted by TexasBorn
    Quote Originally Posted by MontereySherry
    What a load of pondscum. He still doesn't get it. Calling on kids to be teachers, when they are getting fired left and right. Classes are impacted in college.
    Sherry, I hear that in Austin school district they may cut 500 jobs. Not going to be pretty.
    Yep, they will cut teachers and firemen and police officers before they even consider administration in the federal and state government and all the other wasteful spending!!
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

Quote Originally Posted by Americanpatriot
    He is talking about cuts in spending. He should start by working in the White House more often teleconferencing instead vacationing and flying around the world at tax payers expense.
    How about cuts in spending on illegals. They're bankrupting our country and he still wants more of them.

Nothing but pandering to illegals and teachers unions.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Going to Brazil,Chile,and all points south!
    Why! they're all here!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

That man does not give a damn about us or our country.

Banned
    Is he still talking

The military sure wasn't clappin over that one!

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast